Otayuri~backstage (smut)

EDITED: 16.4.2019

Yeah I'm editing these chapters lmfao,, please don't read this yet and skip a few chapters bc these are terrible lol

3rd persons POV (point of view)

It's close to midnight,, a warm summer night. Currently Yuri is sitting peacefully on the chair at a bar, sipping a soda. He is here only because he had a concert. A lot of people are whispering and taking pics of him. He smirks cockily. The music is loud and lot of people are yelling.

Soon he stands up leaving the soda to the bar. Swaying his hips a little he makes his way to the backstage. Soon he'll be welcoming the special quest of the night. His manager had this wonderful idea of giving away 1 special meet n greet ticket. With a little twist of course. They will be alone. He mentally sighs wishing it would be over already.

Patiently he sits on his fake leather couch, hands crossed. He hears faint footsteps coming from behind the huge metal door. Soon he hears a beep and the door opens. Inside the room steps a man. He had a black leather jacket, grey shirt and dark sunglasses were covering his eyes. Yuri found it funny since there was no sunlight to be found.

"What's with those glasses? You blind or something?" Yuri crosses his arms and raises his eyebrows. Mean as usual. The man takes off his glasses and hangs them on his shirt. "Feisty" a small smile is playing on his lips. It makes Yuri feel something. Is he annoyed? Or maybe shocked?

"As expected. Anyways I'm Yuri Plisetsky, as you might know" he chuckles. "Otabek Altin", Otabek says as he holds his hand for Yuri to shake. "Quit being so formal. We've got an hour" Yuri still takes the hand and shakes it, wiping his hands to his pants after.

Otabek calmly walks over to the sofa, sitting down, legs completely apart. "What are you still doing there?" the man is clearly teasing Yuri. It makes something light up inside Yuri. This was going to be a long hour for Yuri.

"Oh I would rather stand here" Yuri sasses back keeping eye contact with the dark brown eyes. "Too bad I don't. Won't you be good and sit here?" Otabek nudges next to him.

"Only because you've got the ticket" Yuri grits through his teeth. Win for Otabek. Making his way next to Otabek he asks: "So what do you want to do?"

EDITED! NOT FINISHED!!!!

staring at him. Then they are both quiet. "So, we have 2 hours. We can do anything that you want." Yuri says. Then Otabek steps closer to Yuri and asks "anything that I want?" "Uhmm y-yes" Yuri says while blushing because Otabeks face is really close to Yuris face. Oh shit! What is this? He is fucking hot. Yuri thinks and his face turns even more red. Yuri is really red and notices that Otabek is staring at his plump lips. "Then I wanna do this." he says and kisses Yuri. Yuri frozes in a schock. WHAT THE HELL Yuris mind is racing. Kiss is really passionate. Otabek grabs Yuris waist. Yuri feels like he is melting under Otabek's touch. Otabek slides his hand under Yuris black shirt. Yuri jumps a little bit but doesn't break the. passionate kiss. Finally Otabek breaks the kiss and commands Yuri to lift his hands up. Yuri lifts his hands and Otabek takes his shirt off. He starts to kiss Yuris neck. "Ahh! Otabek!" Yuri moans. "I'm gonne make you scream my name" Otabek wishpers to yuris ear with his husky voice. Shivers run down yuri's spine. Otabek pushes Yuri to the soft sofa. Yuri's panting as he says "Otabek, take me now". Otabek is kissing his neck, trying to find his weak spot. "B-bekahh!" Yuri moans loudly. "I guess this is your weak spot" he says and starts to suck Yuris neck, leaving purple hickeys. Yuri moans more and his moans are even louder. Otabek leaves dark hickey to Yuris neck. Yuris hand is trying to take Otabeks pants off. Otabek stands up and takes his shirt and pants off, leaving only his black boxers. He takes Yuris pants off too. Throwinf them to the floor. Their members are rock hard. Yuri stares Otabeks member through the boxers. Otabek comes close to yuris face and says "take my boxers off with your teeth". Yuri blushes but doesn't say anything. He starts to pull off otabeks boxers. When they are off Otabek tells Yuri what to do next: "Make me feel good with your mouth and hands."
---------------------------------------------------------
Okay so do you guys like this chapter? Should I continue or not? I know my writing is crappy but I like writing :) Tell me your opinion. And I'm from Finland so my English isn't very good but I hope you understand. Bye bye :)