Ylie, told him sincerely, Jade nod to him

"How long are you staying here?."

"Why? Are you tired seeing me here?."

Ylie joked to Jade

"No, it's just being apart to your mates it's painfully hard.... I know it is not my business..."

"Your right, it is not your business."

Ylie,snapped at him and walk out,he is about existing the bedroom when he suddenly feel like a jerk towards Jade,he stop to his track

"I'm sorry."

Ylie whisper,Jade take a deep breath

"I just don't want you to feel the suffering I felt when I thought I lost Aci."

Jade murmur softly that added the guilty feeling Ylie felt.
Ylie didn't reply of what Jade said and proceed his way out.
In Ylie's bedroom he slammed himself on the bed and curling himself. His heads felt heavy,pain erupted to his whole body,his heart clenching squeezing tightly.

Jade didn't need to remind him how painful to be apart with your mate. He feels it,he always know the feeling that he need,no must endure it alone.

Now Ylie remembered everything like it happened yesterday.
It's more painful now that his mates who rejected him are now back and claimed and marked him as his.
He didn't know what to do? What to feel?
Ylie is so confused.
His mate, his other half has already legally married with a children on his own.
What's right he have to stay with his mates life?
I can't be a home wrecker.
I don't want to those children feel what I felt when my parents divorce because they choose to be with their mates life.

The feeling be separated to the person you called Dad,and introduced you to the stranger that he is your biological father.
It's so confusing, many questions swirl to your young mind.
And it added the tragedy that come to our life,the murdered of my younger sister. Both my parents are devastated, but their survived by the help of their mate.
So how can I asked them a question?
If they are struggles to fight the pain they feel. And the one helping them is their mates that always in their side.
This is way I grow up. Always holding myself. Not asking a question that always swirl in my young mind.
I don't have a choice to accept the new life introduced me.
But then I need to work hard for their acceptance,that I am their Alpha's son in his human mate.

It's unfair,I am not the one who pushed myself to this life but then again I don't have a choice.
I am a half breed,too petite to their normal size 6 footer.
I am always slender not muscular like them. And my face more feminine. At my teenage year they bully me,called me filthy names faggot,gay but never get physical abused cause I am still their Alpha's son their will like it or not.
So I work hard to proved myself to them,to be deserving at the title. To make myself worthy to myself.
And I did it,I successfully lift myself up.
I thought it's enough,every people surrounding me accept me that make me proudly to myself.

But then that day he rejected me.
Why? Again I asked myself if I wasn't enough for him.
To the one who the moon goddess pair me,be my other half. Who will love and cherished me eternity.
But turned his back to me without a second thought.
I need him
I crave him
I want him
I love him.
But I can't be with him, I don't want to hurt innocent children to my selfish desire.
I wish... I wish I didn't gain my memory back.
It's hurts it so fucking hurt!

[[ meanwhile at northern star pack]]

> I trust you! I trust you! But you fucking let him go!<

Cain snarling at me angrily, I can't blame him. I let go Ylie, I didn't do anything to stop him leaving the cabin. But I have a reason,a reason don't want to hear Cain,I always try to explained him my reason but he always shut me off. But I have enough of his stubbornness

>I need to let him go to do the right things! He doesn't want to be with us because we are still legally married to Magda,so I need to straight things right before I pursue him to accept me again.<

>You sure.<

>Magda and I are both filing for divorce for the ground of indifferences. So I need some time to process everything.<

Cain silent for what I said to our connection

>Make it quick, I can't wait forever for this.<

Then our connection cut off.
I slammed myself more to the couch and shut my eyes tightly imagining him by my side.
I need you
I want you
I crave for you
I love you
Ylie
Wait for me.