"Oh," you took the present with a big grin on your face. "Thank you!" As you hurriedly tore into the present, Minji told you how much you were going to like it. "A SHINee lightstick and T-shirt?" Your jaw nearly broke off its hinges as you stared back at the amazing presents. "How?!"

"I just ordered them online, duh." She grinned proudly. "Do you li--" Minji didn't even get time to finish her sentence before you latched your arms around her neck.

"I love it!" you squealed. You then started peppering her cheek with kisses on top of kisses to show how much you appreciated her gift. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"What's going on over here~" With your arms still wrapped around her neck, you and Minji turned and saw the sunbae walking over. "A little forbidden love?" Jin said.

"Shut it, banana sunbae."

"'Banana sunbae'?" He was surely confused until it hit him. "Yah," he slowly turned towards his shitty dongsaengs, "which one of you guys sent her that picture?"

"Wasn't me!" In unison, they all tried to save their skins, but ended up getting scolded for laughing anyhow.

"Just so you know, I didn't buy that," he turned back to Minji.

"Of course you didn't."

"Hey, you." Taehyung, with a smile on his face, greeted you with a pat on your head. "What's this?" he grabbed the lightstick and held it up to get a good look. "SHINee? You like them?" he glanced down at you.

"Of course!" you took it back. "I've always wanted their merchandise, but never actually thought about buying any."

"Huh?" There was a baffled look on his face. "Since when have you liked them?"

"Since the beginning of time," you said.

Taheyung started cracking up. "None of us were around at the beginning of time, dummy."

"Don't you dare ruin this moment for me, understnad?" you warned him with a held finger.

"Okay, okay." He happily ruffled up your hair for his enjoyment.

"My bun! It took me all morning to perfect it!" You started beating away at his chest for him to stop.

"Hey, Jiyeongie..." Jungkook walked up to you, teeth sunk in his bottom lip and his finger fidgeting at his sides. "How's it--"

"Minji, let's go." You quickly put your merchandise inside your bag and grabbed her by the hand.

"Wait," she pulled back a little. "We don't have the same class this period."

You pouted, "fine." And turned to leave. "See you later, then!"

Watching you march off, Jungkook couldn't help but feel even more guilty than he did yesterday. He just shook his weighted head and sighed. "I'm the biggest idiot ever."

"I guess she hasn't forgiven you for completely disappearing the other night," Namjoon said.

"Of course not. I texted her to come over yesterday so that we could talk about it, but we ended up getting into a little argument and she left my house super pissed off. But before that, she gave me painkillers and basically told me to kill myself."

"What the hell did you even say?" Hoseok asked.

"She thought because I took some chick back home with me, that my needs were more important than her celebration."

"So you were busy smashing some girl at your house, while we were busy looking for you? Wow," Hoseok scoffed as he folded his arms. "No wonder she's pissed off at you. It sounds like you abandoned all plans just to get your dick wet."

"It's not like that though! Yeah, it happened...but it wasn't intentional!"

"How so?" Taehyung asked.

"Jiminie hyung asked me to go get candles for her cake, but when I got outside I got tired and sat on the steps for a little nap." The boys looked at one another, in confusion before listening on. "Next thing I know, I'm being woken up by this girl, dragged into a cab and finally were back at my house."

"Jungkook-ah, you agreed to leave the slut life behind!" Yoongi held the bridge of his nose, as if disappointed by the maknae.

"We all agreed," Namjoon corrected him.

"...We're talking about Jungkookie right now, are we not?"

"Do you realize you could've been kidnapped?" Taehyung said.

"I guess..."

"How did this chick even know where you lived?" At this point of the conversation, Minji was beginning to sweat.

Jungkook shrugged. "It was probably some girl I slept with in the past."

"Probably."

"Well, Jungkook wasn't the only one missing," Namjoon and the rest turned to Minji. "Where were you?"

"My--my grandmother had a little accident at the house and was in the hospital." 'I'm such an ass for lying, but I've got no choice.'

"Is she okay?" Jimin was the first to ask.

"Yeah," she nodded. "She just sprained her ankle, that's all."

"That's good." They all agreed. "Well, don't worry, Jungkookie." Namjoon clapped a hand on his shoulder. "Jiyeong won't stay mad forever. You know that better than anyone, right?"

"Yeah, but...It still sucks..."