Chapter 75: Stakes of the Duel

Começar do início

Kira looked at Siva. "But that's not the issue here. You know that the Chief Leader is not aware of this duel of yours. What are you going to do if you lose? A fight with the entire legion at stake...? It's one thing if it's just the castle but this is the entire legion?"

Kira was reminding Kladis that Gats wasn't aware that almost 60% of his Legion had already fallen.

Although the war divisions are still almost intact, the Armada had already fallen and that was a big loss to their overall firepower.

Right now, they don't have the power to defend their position in Heartilia, let alone contend with the rest of the big guilds of the world.

"I know, but..."

Siva was hearing them but he still maintained his Godly theatrical role.

His eyes narrowed, seemingly looking irritated on them trying to delay him and buy time.

"What now?" he hissed, cutting Kladis' thoughts.

But...

If anyone knew what that narrowing eyes meant, ah, no, if Thorn, Volt, and Rentaw could only see it, then they'd realize that behind that mouth cover is a bashful smile.

In this gamble, the moment Kladis and Kira doubted his oath, he knew from this point on that he had already won.

Why?

Because when they doubted his oath it means that they have no doubt about him being a divinity.

Kladis gritted his teeth, "I don't have a choice at the moment." After speaking, he turned his gaze from Kira and then swiped the air to pull up a rolled piece of whitish-yellow paper with a special texture. One look alone and Siva was aware that this is that special Guild Item called «Contract Paper».

Of all the items in Terroa, this item alone has the power to bind anyone and anything to any rules signed within its blank sides.

Kladis let go of the paper and it floated there in front of him and Donar.

Then, he pressed on the item and a panle appeared in front of him. He began to type in something and with every word he keyed in, the anxious Kira behind glared more at Donar.

Perhaps of the two, Kira was still trying to find out if this Donar is a fake God or a real deity.

After a few minutes of silence, the «Contract Paper» unrolled by itself, as words and phrases appeared in the blank space of the item.

Kladis pushed the floating item in the Real@D rendering of Donar and the latter read the contents.

Donar pressed on the item and keyed in a few items of his own to the contract and then after a while, sent it back to Kladis as finalization.

When the latter saw it, he couldn't help but clenched his teeth.

"You..."

"I specifically told you to include 'all' that is entitled under the name of your legion. Failing to do so... hmp, I will let you know now that although I treasure the special abilities of your castle, it's not hard for me to spend millions of years just to wait for something with the same abilities like that to appear in the universe realm. You should know that it is only with my magnanimity that you are standing there right now with your two legs still attached to your body. If you continue to test the limits of my patience, you can be sure that it wouldn't take me an hour to obliterate all that you hold dear in front of you. Including that castle and your precious battleship."

After speaking, Kladis was full of remorse and fury in his chest that his breathing was clearly visible as he continued to fume in front of Siva.

Pointing a finger at the item, Siva said coldly, "Sign it."