CHAPTER 44- THEIR FIRST KISS

Ahyan and Mahdia then strolled the park hand in hand. Ahyan also explained her to make a fake Bio-data and somehow convince her mother. Mahdia knew this part was tough but she assured him she will manage everything.

'But Ahyan, why won't your parents agree to us?' she asked him curiously. Ahyan felt embarrassed as he said, 'My parents want someone from a rich family as their daughter-in-law.'

Mahdia nodded her head understanding him.

'Ahyan, what if Ma doesn't agree?' Mahdia said thoughtfully. Ahyan looked at her seriously, 'you have to do it, else...'

'No, I will manage.' Mahdia said and hugged him once again.

As they continue to stroll hand in hand it began raining. Since morning it was cloudy they had predicted it would rain today but neither of them were prepared.

Ahyan held her hand and dragged her under one of the statutes, it acted as a shelter.

'Yuck! I hate being in wet clothes.' Mahdia whined. Ahyan smiled. She looked up at him and frowned, 'Why are you smiling?'

'Remember that night, it was raining, you had come and confessed that you liked me, very much. The rain reminded me of that night.' He said. Mahdia blushed looking away. She felt slightly embarrassed recollecting that night. The only good thing that happened that night was their first hug.

Ahyan admired her for few seconds, before placing his fingers under her chin. He made her look at him. She felt shy to look straight into his eyes. He lifted her face little, tilting his head little he admired her from a different angle.

'You are so beautiful, Mahdia.' He said and she blushed harder. Ahyan held her arm and pulled her closer. She gasped looking at him surprised.

He smiled at her and she smiled looking away. Ahyan touched her nose, 'I love this the most.' He touched her nose stud. Mahdia looked up into his eyes, 'Me too.' The pain, the swelling was all worth it, she thought.

Ahyan took a step closer, Mahdia felt shy as their bodies touched. He leaned forward and touched his forehead with hers, looking at her very closely. Mahdia couldn't take this anymore, she moved and hugged him. Ahyan smiled.

'I can't believe this is happening to me, to Ahyan Malik.' Ahyan said amused. Mahdia looked at him.

'I never believed in love and found it so silly but now...I know I am in love.' He confessed.

Mahdia smiled.

'I always knew my prince charming will come one day, and when I saw you for the first time outside the grocery store I knew you are the one.' She confessed too.

'Really?' Ahyan looked at her amazed. She nodded and buried her head into his chest. Ahyan separated their frames, he extended his hand and held her cheek. Mahdia's heart began racing.

'No excuses, today.' He whispered, his face inching closer to hers. Mahdia smiled shyly closing her eyes. She nodded. Her heart beating so fast that she was sure it will leap out.

Ahyan eyed her wet lips and felt desire building inside him. He closed his eyes when his face came only inches away from hers. Mahdia held his arm tightly feeling his hot breath fan her lips. A spark erupted inside her as she felt his lips on hers, both felt a jolt run down their spine. They felt as though their lips are on fire. Mahdia struggled hard to not smile and concrete but she felt giddy as Ahyan captured her upper lip in between his lips. She felt nervous, her head spinning with excitement. She hesitated before capturing his lower lip. As it rained heavily, the two stood wrapped in each other's embrace and kissing passionately, their first kiss.

Ahyan held her nape and deepened their kiss, Mahdia responded with equal passion.

After a while they parted, looking at each other. Both breathless. Ahyan's gaze fell on her heaving chest and then at her swollen lips. Mahdia smiled as he leaned forward and kissed her again. She held his arms and responded to his kiss. Once again, they began kissing. This time better than the first time. Since it was the first time for both, they were slowly improving. Discovering everything together, for the first time.

After they broke the kiss, Mahdia leaned forward and hugged him. A bright smile playing on her lips, her cheeks hot and her ears red. Ahyan wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, she buried her head into his chest. She smiled wider inhaling his cologne, it made her tingly again.

Ahyan kissed the top of her head, 'I love you.' he whispered

She nodded, 'I love you too.' This time happy tears filled her eyes and when they fell, she didn't stop them.

*************************************************

So guys, how was their first kiss ;) liked the chapter? Please do comment your opinions, love to know your reaction....