Complications - Part Five

Start from the beginning

            “I’m good,” I replied with a smile. “You smell good.”

            He chuckled. “Thanks. Here, sit down,” Harry offered me the seat across from him and I sat down and he sat back in his seat. “I ordered your coffee for you,” he told me.

            “Non-fat latte with-”

            “Low-fat milk and two sugars, I got it,” Harry smiled at me and I giggled a little bit.

            “Thank you.”

            “And I got us a piece of chocolate cake to share,” Harry said, gesturing to the cakes in the counter.

            “Mmm, thanks,” I smiled at him. “You’re doing well so far.”

            “So our second first date,” Harry said, tilting his head. “Can we still hold hands?”

            I giggled a little bit. “Yes we can still hold hands…”

            “Am I allowed to kiss you once we get back to my apartment?”

            “I’ll think about it,” I teased and he chuckled as I felt his ankle lock with mine.

            “I’ve forgotten…” I whispered as I moved my lips with Harry as we sat on his couch, “how much I love kissing you…” I heard him chuckle.

            “I’ve been here all along,” he teased, pulling me closer to him. His lips brushed against mine again. He lightly bit down on my bottom lip, teasing me as I ran my fingers through his hair.

            “And your hair is so soft…”

            “Mmm… I love you.” I smiled at his hushed words and we continued moving our lips against each other’s. I felt his hands run up and down my sides and I hummed happily in his arms. I finally remembered what happiness felt like.

LATER THAT WEEK

            I pulled back from a heated kiss and looked up at Harry who was half-naked above me. I held his face in my hands. “I need you,” I whispered. The two of us hadn’t slept together until this night and I honestly felt like I was going to explode if I didn’t have him.

            “I need you too,” he replied and I shook my head.

            “No, Harry, I like… need you.”

            He scrunched his eyebrows and I let out a breath.

            “Dude, I haven’t had sex in like six months, I need you. Like, now.”

            Harry chuckled and squeezed my sides. “Okay baby, whatever you want…” He tugged my oversized t-shirt off, leaving me in my bra and underwear. His lips made contact with my chest and I could feel him leaving his love bites. I moaned happily as he sucked at my skin and reached underneath me to pull my bra off. He hummed contentedly and continued his foreplay.

            Before I knew it, we started and his hips were rocking back and forth against mine. “Faster,” I hummed in his ear. 

            “Okay,” he whispered.

            We kissed for a while as my bed lightly squeaked underneath us.

            “You need a new mattress,” Harry whispered to me.

            “Buy me one then,” I teased with a smile.

            “I will,” he groaned as his hips hit mine again and I let out a breath. “This weekend I’ll order one…”

            I wanted to tell him I was only joking, but his lips found mine again. His right hand left my bare waist for a couple seconds and he grabbed something to my left. He pulled my stuffed animal teddy bear in between us, not realizing what it was at first. His eyebrows furrowed together once he realized what was in his hand and he tossed it off the bed. I let out a laugh.

            “You threw Teddy off the bed,” I giggled as he kissed me.

            “Teddy isn’t allowed on the bed while I’m here,” Harry replied sarcastically and I laughed again. “Stop laughing.”

            “That was so funny,” I breathed and I ended up giggling again. Harry tried kissing me again to stop my laughter, but I just laughed through the kiss.

            He finally pulled back and looked at me. “Maya,” he was smiling a little bit.

            “I’m so sorry,” I giggled, putting my hands over my eyes. “That was priceless.” Throughout this exchange Harry and I were still connected. “You were like ‘what is this?’ oh my god…”

            “Babe,” Harry whispered as he connected us further. “I’m trying to make you feel good here and your laughing is ruining it…”

            I smiled and held his face in my hands as I kissed him again. “I love you,” I whispered softly. “So much.”

            “You are mine and only mine,” Harry said as he caressed my body.

            That night the two of us fell in love all over again. Nothing was forced. It was all real, every kiss, touch, movement. I remembered what it felt like to be in love again and only Harry was able to make me feel like that.  

i hope you guys liked it!! :D comment what you want me to do next :)