Chapter 15: Coming Home!

~~~Lucy's POV~~~

Upon our return home, I was so nervous I thought I might explode and die... Or rather, I was so nervous that the house would be blown up that I thought I might die... It's very scary when you have been gone for over 24 hours and have no idea what might've happened. But, Mirajane is our babysitter, so everything must be fine! Right?! Oh I hope so... I was just dragging Natsu of the train while he tried to hold in his breakfast. "We're walking home right?" Natsu grumbled. I sighed, "Yes, no hurry up! I want to get back home now!" I turned and started walking home, the rest  of the team trying to catch up with me. "Oh right, this is the first time you've left Nashi at home." Erza commented from behind me. I nodded, "So who's babysitting again?" Natsu asked. I gave him a Come on! look, and rolled my eyes. "Mirajane is." I stated but kept walking. 

We continued on the road until it came time for us to turn and head to our house at, relatively the edge of town. Natsu, Happy and, I waved goodbye and headed down the path to our house. "What's the rush, Lucy? It's not like the house burned down..." I glared at Natsu over my shoulder. "Natsu, where talking about your daughter. She could easily burn down the house." Happy laughed, "She's right~~~"  At that moment, Natsu realized that we should probably hurry home... and that's what we did. When we got home I knocked on the door three times before pushing it open. "We're home!" I called down the hall. There was a loud clamor before a lovely white haired woman ran down the hall and latched her arms around me. "Whoa... was it that bad, Mira??!" I asked concern, worry, and a little bit of panic filling my voice.  Mira let go of me and smiled, "No, it was fine. But you sad you would be back by yesterday, and when you didn't come back, I got worried." 

I laughed, "Sorry about that Mira, it just took a bit longer than expected." Mira didn't seem to mind in the slightest though. In fact her worried smile turned to a beaming prideful smile. "Well... I have something amazing to tell you both..." She grabbed us both by the hand and pulled us to the kitchen. I found Nashi eating some cheerios in her high chair. "Hi, sweetheart!" I scooped her up and sat in my chair at the table with Nashi in my lap. Mira had Natsu sit in the chair beside me, and she sat in front of us. I cast Natsu a: What's going on?  Look and he gave me a: Don't ask me! Look, "So what did you want to tell us Mira?" I asked. Mirajane smiled so big, you would think that the most important thing in the world happened. "Well..." She paused for effect. And it worked, I really wanted to know what was so big and important. "I'm pregnant!" I gaped. "You're kidding..." She shook her head. "That's amazing!" I reached over the table and gave her a big ol' hug, totally squishing Nashi in the process, but she just giggled. "Mira, that's awesome!" Natsu gave her a hug too. Which might come as a surprise, because the old Natsu would totally just break something  to show his happiness for her.

"Does Laxus know?" I asked, Mira laughed. "Of course! I told him yesterday! In fact, the whole guild knows! I was going to tell you before you left but I didn't want to make you late..." Natsu and I laughed. "Mira! We're always late! It wouldn't make much of a difference!" She smiled and then she gasped, "Oh ya! I almost forgot! Juvia's baby is due today or tomarrow!" This time Natsu gasped. "The Ice Princess went on a job when his wife is about to give birth! That b#st#rd!" I slapped my husband on the arm. "Oww! What was that for!?" I glared, "Watch your language around kids mister! Besides, you did the same thing!" Mira laughed at us and said. "You two never change!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirajane was right, that night at like 1:00 a.m, Juvia went into labor. At 10:00 a.m,  Little Storm Fullbuster was born! "Oh great, now we have two Ice Princesses on our hands..." Natsu rolled his eyes, but the amusement in his voice was unmistakable. We were in the hospital, I was sitting next to Juvia's bed with Nashi, and Natsu and Gray, for once, weren't fighting. Instead, they we're acting like old friends. I flashed Juvia a knowing smile, and we both giggled. "Who knew babies would bring them together?" She asked. Instead of me answering, Nashi made a gurgle of noises. "Apparently she knew." I said only half serious. I looked at the baby cradled in Juvia's arms. He had raven hair, and the most brilliant blue eyes. He looked at Nashi, almost like he already knew her, and she peered at him curiously. As if to ask, 'Why'd you take so long dude?' When I told this to Juvia, she laughed. "Wouldn't it be funny if Juvia's baby and Lucy~San's baby became friends?" I smiled, "Like the opposite of their dads? That would be so ironic!" we both laughed. Though I have a feeling that Fairy Tail is about to get very busy! 

A/N 

So.... I have a wedding to go to today that I forgot I had.... I was planning on spending today on making an awesome chapter... but I can't know.... And it's a close family friend getting married... so I kinda have to go... So now you get a short chapter! I'm sorry! I'm going to work on the next chapter over the week, so it should be longer! Sorry! Until then, this is Jade Lock, Signing out! Love ya!! Bye~~