Aaron took the first move." Lucario, use Aura sphere!" The wolf Pokémon puts his hands together and creates a blue ball of energy the ball of sphere made its way over to Ninjask, but before hit him. Paul shouted." Dodge with Agility!" cicada-like Pokémon nodded and he dodged sesecfully."Aaron shouted "Extreme Speed, Lucario!" The steel and fighting type Pokémon vanished, but only to reappear underneath the Ninjask's chin. "Now Aura Sphere!" Aaron shouted. Lucario created an Aura Sphere and smashed it under its opponent's chin, sending it flying into the ground.

Paul shouted" Ninjask get up and use Giga Drain!" cicada-like Pokémon got up but he had some realy bad injury. He tried to chare up, but suddenly he collapsed on the ground.

"Ninjask is unable to battle, Lucario is the winner!" the referee announced.

Paul was little bit furious, but he called out his next pokemon." Electivire standby for battle!" he tossed out his pokeball in the air. Produced humanoid creature covered in yellow fur with black stripes. He appears to lack a neck, and has red eyes, a black spot on his forehead, and a pair of antennae with bulbous tips. A pattern on Electivire's back resembles an electric outlet. The fur on his cheeks and shoulders is spiky and ruffled. He has two black tails with red rounded ends, resembling open electrical wires. Electivire has black feet with three, clawed toes, and five black fingers on each of its hands.

Paul shouted. "Electivire, use Thunder!"

The thunderbolt Pokémon let out a scream, as its body became clouded in yellow, before a powerful bolt of electricity shot out and toward his opponent.

"Lucario, dodge it, and then, use Bone Rush." Aaron said calmly.

The wolf pokemon nodded. He jumped left before the jet of thunder hit him and he puts his paws together and spreads them apart, creating a light green bone of energy, before starting to charged towards the humanoid pokemon, who stood across from him. He slashed the electric type in the chest, causing it to crash into the wall.

"Use Thunder Punch!" Paul countered.

From the dust of the collision, came the thunderbolt Pokémon, with its arms covered in electricity. It swung hysterically at the wolf Pokémon. Before he could hit him Aaron called out counter attack. "Deflected with Bone Rush and then use Aura Sphere!" The wolf pokemon nodded and created a light green bone before Electivire could hit him. Unfortunately to Electivire he failed his attack and Lucario puts his hands together and created a blue ball of energy the ball of sphere made its way over to Electivire and Aura sphere hit him. He tried got up, but before he could do it Aaron Called out his next move. "Lucario, finish this with Aura sphere!" The wolf Pokémon puts his hands together and creates a blue ball of energy the ball of sphere made its way over to Electivire. Before he could get up Lucario hit the already weak Pokémon into the wall.

When the dust settled, the entire stadium could see that Electivire wasn't getting up anytime soon.

"Electivire is unable to battle, Lucario is the winner!" the referee announced. "Paul's three pokemons defeated which means we have 5 minutes break and a battlefield will change."

Both trainer called back their pokemons and they went their preparation room.

Meanwhile In the stands

"Pour Paul. He hasn't chance to win." Dawn said to the others. "Yeah." May agreed with her. Brock and Gary nodded. Serena didn't listen them, because she was deeply thinking about Aaron. 'Why was he angry when the match began? 'Why are you so familiar to me? His eyes why are similar to Ash. It can't be he died five year ago.' "Serena, snap out of it!" Dawn waved her hands in front of Serena. "What are you thinking?" She asked her. "Nothing" She lied with slightly blush on her face. Dawn smirked, but before she could tease her the announcer began to speak. "Ladies and gentleman! Welcome back in the second half on the semi-final! The battlefield is ground!" Both trainer walked their stand and referee began to speak. „Trainers, present your Pokémon!" Paul shouted "Ursaring standby for battle!" he tossed out his pokeball in the air. Produced a bipedal, ursine Pokémon. His broad body is covered in brown fur, except his muzzle, inner ears, and paw pads, which are a light tan. He has narrow eyes, a triangular, black nose, and wide mouth with small, visible fangs in the upper jaw. The fur on Ursaring's shoulders is longer and more structured, with rectangular extensions that resemble epaulettes. There is a large, tan, ring-shaped mark on its chest. Ursaring's forelimbs are long, ending in five claws each, while his hind legs are short and thick, ending in three claws each. His tail is large and spherical in shape. Aaron shouted "Greninja I choose you! Time to show us the true power!" He tossed out his pokéball in the air. Produced large, bipedal, frog-like Pokémon. His body and legs are dark blue, with single large white bubbles on his legs and arms and white spots over his eyes. On the sides of each of his upper thighs is a light blue, four-pointed star, which resembles a shuriken. His back feet have two toes, while its front feet have three toes. His feet are webbed, and he has a yellow chest and a yellow-and-blue face. He has eyes with white sclera, red irises, and white pupils. A large, projecting dark blue stripe runs down the middle of its head, with projecting light blue stripes in between his large, yellow ears. His mouth is hidden behind a large, pink tongue that wraps around Greninja's neck and extends outward behind his head.

The referee looked at both Pokémon, confirming that they were the ones that had been chosen. Satisfied with what he see, he raised the flags and yelled, "Let the battle continue!"

Aaron took the first move. He lifted his hands in front of him. Greninja did the same move. Aaron shouted." Greninja, Together!" Greninja shouted at the same time and suddenly A water vortex appeared around Greninja, he jumped into the air, the water vortex turning into a Water Shuriken on his back.

in the stands

"It can't be. He died five years!" Serena shocked murmured.

Hire is the fourteenth chapter. I hope you like it. . I know this cliffhanger, but don't worry I will published next chapter probably next Friday. Sorry for the long waiting.

Please write comment what do you think this book and what should I change it?

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, but not English my first language.

Stay tuned next chapter!