Zaidan was still busy at the shooting but he promised to be here for the dinner.

Skyler and Ross were busy cleaning up the place while Brent was in charge of everything work related.

I was placing the cake for settling in the fridge when the bell rang and Ross actually looked pale.

When I opened the door since others will still busy, I found Zaidan standing with Ross' mother, brother, and Camila.  But I was not the least bit bothered now since all I needed was to help Zaidan.

"Come in," I said in a cheerful tone and gave a big bright smile to Zaidan.

That surprised both Camila and Ross' mother.

"You were there when Ross came for his brother's function." She asked walking inside.

"Yes."

"Are you his girlfriend?" She asked and my eyes widened.

I shook my head in a rigorous no, "Friends."

But she smiled like she knew the truth which doesn't even exist.

"Ross." She said with a soft smile and stepped forward to hug her son.

We all stood shocked as we saw Ross being hugged and his eyes getting teary. 

"Marvin," Ross said and gave him the look he usually gave when some younger member did something good on the team.

Marvin was not focused on his brother, he was admiring Brent instead.

"Can we shake hands?" He asked Brent and he obliged with a big smile.

He was a Brent fan.

We all laughed as he looked at Brent with glowing eyes and Brent was slightly blushing at this.

Skyler nudged Ross to start talking and he gulped gathering the courage.

"Let me show you where I work." He finally said to his mother and Marvin.

Sighing in relief we let this family bond.

"Ross is adorable." Brent chuckled.

"He is." Michelle agreed.

"Where were you last night?" Brent asked him gently.

"Aria wanted to meet my mom." 

"I have never met her," I complained.

"She is still jealous of you." As soon as he said that all the boys were laughing even Zaidan.

Camila looked furious at this.

And for this once she looked out of place, pretty and gorgeous, sure but we all were dressed for home gathering, not for next TV awards.

Zaidan still avoided looking at me but I know he was feeling guilty so all I did was trouble him, sit next to him, teased him with other members. 

"Let's watch a movie tonight since we have a weekend now," Skyler suggested.

"That's a great plan," Camila said.

"You are not included."

Skyler said rather harshly and Camila and Skyler had a glaring match for a while.

"What are we watching?" Brent joined in giving Camila a sympathetic smile.

I kept quiet thinking this was a boys' night kind of thing when Skyler surprised me, "Let Zee choose."

"Zaidan will not be coming, we have plans." Camila said.

Zaidan looked clearly outraged at this and his jaw ticked in anger.

Everything went silent in awkwardness.

"Let's watch Conjuring," I said to break the ice.

"Michelle and Brent are going to have lot of fun," Zaidan said his face relaxing into a smile.

"they are the scardy cats?" I asked not totally sharing the fact that so was I.

"No, we are not." Both said in unison.

Just then Ross walked back with his family, Marvin seemed delighted with the tour.

As we all sat down to eat, Ross' mother came to me, "You are absolutely adorable. Ross likes you, I think."

"No, we are seriously just friends," I said feeling shy for some reason.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked.

"No."

And she laughed joyfully, " Even after you are surrounded by five handsome boys."

I shurgged chucking with her.

We all enjoyed the food and I greatly felt at ease forgetting about my family troubles for just this once.

All this while Camila held on to Zaidan's arm and I can't imagine a girl like her, hurting someone's emotions, playing with someone just for your success.  Till when will she keep doing this, for how long will Zaidan be tortured under some blackmailing.

"You are really beautiful." Ross' mom complimented Camila and she smiled like an angel.

I was frustrated because Zaidan looked displeased with all this.

As if Ross was there observing us he said, "So, how is the blackmailing going Camila."

My jaw dropped to the ground while rest of them just stared at her and Ross shocked completely.

Camila was struggling to get words out of her mouth.

But before he could, Zaidan stood up and said sharply, "Let her be Ross."

And walked out dragging Camila with him.

And it was Ross' turn to be shocked now.

-----------------------------------------------------

That went well, I think xD

What will happen now :D Share your thoughts?

AAAANNNNDD  Cursebreaker, the new book cover is up on Facebook  page :D

Go check it out!

For link PM me or simply check my wattpad profile.