Epilogue

6 years later....

It's been six years since the whole gang situation. I'm not gonna say that when I got home things were perfect because that would be a lie. I had nightmares about the things that happened in there. I would wake up screaming to the point where I woke the rest of the house.

My parents took me to talk to a therapist even though I kept saying I was fine. I'm happy they did though because I was in no way okay.

From there it became easier, I would still have trouble falling asleep but that's where Grayson came in. Grayson would sit and talk to me until I was able to fall asleep and that's kind of where we started.

Grayson went from my brother's friend, to my friend, to my hero, and now he's my husband. We started dating about eleven months after I came back from the gang house, then we dated for four years before he proposed. We got married a little less than a year ago and I couldn't be happier.

Grayson and I are on our way to my parents house for a family dinner we have twice a month where everyone comes including obviously my parents and Benny because it's at their house, but also Oliver and his girlfriend, Rose. Yes, the Rose I met my first day at school when I first moved here. Rose and I started hanging out more when I got back and there had always been some kind of tension between them but they didn't really hit it off until Grayson and I's wedding. Finn and Brad will also be coming, Finn is coming with his wife of two years, Madison. Brad is the only single one out of the bunch but I don't think he really minds. And Adam and his wife Tara will be coming with their son, Daniel who is a few years younger than Benny and their new baby girl, Elizabeth who hey actually named after my middle name. When they told me that in the hospital after they had her, I cried while everyone was laughing at me for being so dramatic.

By the time we got to my parent's house everyone was there and we went to eat dinner. I looked up from my food and over at Grayson who was already looking at me and and nodded with a soft smile on his face. We both stood up and Grayson wrapped his arm around my waist while he waited for me to say something.

"We have an announcement." I said and that made everyone at the table look at us. I looked at Grayson and we shared an excited smile then I turned back to my family and said "I'm pregnant."

It was silent. You could hear a pin drop while they were all looking at each other and it was starting to make me nervous. The silence didn't last long though because soon there were shouts of everyone talking and congratulating us and hugs were shared. Once everything died down a little and I was standing, watching my family interact with each other with a smile on my face. Grayson soon came over to me and put his arm around my waist with a kiss on my temple. I leaned into his side and put my head on my shoulder. Looking around at the people around me and thinking that some of these people may not be blood related to me, but they're still my family. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

The End.

____________________________________________

A/N VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!

This is it. This is the end of this book and I really hope you guys enjoyed it. This book is also entered into the #Wattys2017 so please go back and vote on the chapters. I love you guy as readers, honestly, if it weren't for you guys I probably wouldn't have even finished this book or ended up deleting it so thank you guys for all your support and love.

I love interacting with you guys so comment something below like your name and I'll be responding to all comments! Or comment your favorite books on Wattpad because I need some new ones! Ily<3