Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"No."

Their excited smiles immediately dropped off their faces.

"What why?!" Oliver said.

I shook my head at him and said "Because you said it yourself that it's too dangerous and I don't want you guys to get hurt."

He scoffed, "We can defend ourselves." I gave him a look as if saying 'really?', he rolls his eyes and they follow me as I put some stuff under my sink in my bathroom "Okay maybe not as good as you can but we still can fight."

I stand straight again and turn to look at them and they all have a puppy dog faces and their hands folded in a please motion.

I laugh at them but agree, "Fine but you have to promise to stick together and stay out of trouble." They all broke out into smiles before I even finished.

"Please you act like you're the older one" Oliver says with a smile.

________________________________________________

I got a fight set up for 8pm and it was currently 7pm and me and the boys are sitting on the couch watching TV waiting for time to pass. Benny went to stay at his friends for the night so we didn't have to worry about him.

"Alright we're leaving in 20 minutes make sure you're ready, I'm going to get dressed." i said to them and they all nodded.

I walked up to my room and got dressed in some Nike leggings and a black sports bra. I grabbed my shoes and a jacket over the top of my sports bra. When I walked back downstairs after twenty minutes they were all standing by the door waiting for me. After I told them the rules again we left.

________________________________________________

When we walked into the bar it was twenty minutes till my fight. I told the boys to follow me and walked to the bar so I could introduce them to Bradley. He was just finishing with someone else when we sat down, he walked over to us with a smile.

"Hey Scar, who's this?" he said nodding to the boys.

"This is my brother, Oliver and his.....our friends Grayson, Finn, and Brad." I corrected myself with a small smile and they all smiled back noticing what I said.

"Nice to meet you guys", he turned back to look at me "you ready?"

"Yeah, who am I fighting tonight?" I asked nodding.

"Nothing to hard." he said with a smirk knowing anyone would be easy for me.

When it was finally time for my fight the boys and I walked over and I got them to the front. After my name got called I took off my jacket to Oliver and walked into ring. My opponent was about twice my size with tattoos. When the bell rang I waited for him to come to me. He lunged for me but I side stepped so he missed. I went to punch him but he grabbed my arm and pulled my to him to knee my in the stomach. I was able to get out of his hold but I got the wind knocked out of me. I could hear the guys yelling at me from the sidelines but I ignored them, trying to catch my breath. I went to punch him again but he grabbed my arm again and turned me around trying to put me in a chokehold. I pulled my legs up so I had some power and then swung my legs down so he flipped over my shoulder. Now that he was on the floor I slid over and punched him the face. He pushed me so I would flip and he was on top of me but I flipped again and kneed him in a not-so nice spot. He got one good hit at my face so I fell off him and to the side but I was quick to get up. Now we were both standing in front of each other in the protective stance.

I wanted to finish this quickly so when he went to punch me I side stepped and forward so I was behind him and when he turned I sent a roundhouse kick to his temple.

Out cold.

I looked over to the guys and they were going crazy jumping around and screaming which made me laugh. When I got out they all were yelling how awesome that was all the way to the car.

"That was the coolest thing I've ever seen!"

"Did you see how she flipped him."

"Or the kick and POW, out like a light."

I laughed at the way they were trying to reenact the moves. I looked like it was about to storm so I tried to get home fast before it started to pour. When we got home the boys settled down and went to get ready for bed and I went to take a shower. After I got out of the shower I called to check up on Benny and they said he went to bed and was fine.

Right before I was about to get into my bed a rumble of thunder came from outside. Less than ten seconds later I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled already knowing it was Oli. The door opened to reveal Oli and the boys holding their pillows with sheepish smiles.

I shake my head lightly laughing, "Sometimes I wonder how you guys are 17 years old." I sighed with a wave of my hand "Come on."

They all smiled and jumped on my bed next to me. Brad went and layed down on the couch while Finn made himself a bed on the floor. So I was stuck in between Oliver and Grayson on my bed.

"Would you like me to read you a bedtime story too?" i joked and they laughed before we all went to sleep.