Chapter 2

Chapter 2

When my alarm went off at six I got up and into the shower. When I got out I went and got on some three quarter leggings and a light grey sweatshirt with my black vans.

 When I got out I went and got on some three quarter leggings and a light grey sweatshirt with my black vans

       After I brushed my hair and teeth I went downstairs to finish packing. I didn't have to worry about making breakfast for everyone because we will be stopping when we are on the road. I guess I didn't have to wake everyone up because at six thirty Oliver and my mom came down to help load everything else in the moving truck. Around seven forty-five we were all done and just loading everything else in our the cars. Me and Oliver will be driving the two cars while my mom is driving the moving truck. Benny will be riding with me because he needs to ride in his booster seat.

It is going to be a 10 hour drive not including stops so I told Benny to grab a blanket and pillow to hold so he can sleep. We were on the road by 8 like planned.

First thing we did was stop and get breakfast and I got a breakfast bagel and coffee. Everyone got their food and we ate and then got back on the road.

________________________________________________

When we finally got to our new four bedroom, four bathroom house everyone was exhausted from driving. Benny had already been sleeping for the past hour so Oliver and I brought his bed to his new room and tucked him in.

After that us remaining went and set up our beds deciding we would leave it to tomorrow to unpack everything. At around ten o'clock we all finally went to bed in our new rooms.

________________________________________________

Over the next 2 days we spent packing. On the first day I went looking for a new place to fight and I found one called the "The Ring". I signed myself up for a fight on Monday at seven thirty in the evening so I need to make sure Oliver will be here to watch Benny.

I spent Sunday with my family buying clothes for the new school we will be starting on Monday. Now it is Sunday night and I am in my room which is now painted dark grey with a queen bed that has a dark grey and black lace pattern comforter. Next to my bed I have a nightstand and in the corner is my dresser. Next to the door there is my desk with some new school stuff on it. On the wall above my bed I have a wall decal that says 'we only breathe for so long'. I also have a few posters from my old room hanging on the walls.

At nine-thirty I went to bed since we start at our new school tomorrow. My mom will also be start working tomorrow at the hospital about twenty minutes away. She will be working until nine at night so I don't have to worry about her asking where I'm going when I go to my fight.

               I went to bed wondering about what people at my new school will be like.