Chapter 4

Chapter 4

When I got to The Ring, I parked on the side of the road and started making my way toward the club. While I was walking I looked around at what else was around here. Across the street from the club was a restaurant. That was about it other than a few stores that were behind me and down the road. I wonder if the places around here know that this is an illegal fighting club. Even if they did I'm sure they would be to scared to actually say anything.

When I finally made it inside I looked around. There was a bar to the right and if you walk straight and turn the corner then there's a big fighting ring with a crazy crowd. People here all make bets on who they think will win.

I look at my phone and see it's only seven-twenty so I go and sit at the bar. I was too busy watching the people fighting before me I didn't see the bartender walk up to me.

"Hey, what would you like?", I look up and see a man around early twenties that has black hair and green eyes. He had a kind smile on his face.

"Water's fine thank you." He nods then turns around going to get my water.

He comes back, hands me my water and leans on the bar in front of me, "So what brings you to a place like this, you know this is a fighting club right?"

"Well considering I'm a new fighter here, yeah I know exactly where I am."

"AND THE WINNER IS THE KING!", the announcer calls. I start taping my hands because I know I'm next.

"Hey can you hold my bag until I'm done with my fight?", he nods in reply so I hand him my bag and hop off the stool.

"You any good?" he asks over the cheering crowd.

"If you want some free cash, I would bet on me" I say with a smirk. I walk over and stand next the steps of the ring and wait for them to call me.

"FOR THE NEXT FIGHT WE HAVE THE UNDEFEATED BLAZE AND THE NEWBIE SCAR!!!" A man around late twenties walks into the ring. He has a lot of tattoos and big muscles. He towers over my 5'3 height.

He chuckles, "What are you doing here little girl?". I just stay quiet.

"LET'S GET THIS FIGHT STARTED!!!!TEN, NINE, EIGHT,SEVEN-"

"What are you doing here kid, this is dangerous stuff." He asks.

"-SIX, FIVE-"

"Well Hercules, I'm here for the same reason you are, to fight."

"-FOUR, THREE-"

"Please, I could crush you with my thumb and index finger."

"-TWO-"

"You may be stronger than me...." I pause

"-ONE-"

"But I'm faster." Before he could do anything I land a punch straight to his jaw that sends him stumbling back a little so I send a kick to his stomach. He loses his balance and falls onto his back so I straddle his stomach and punch him in the face. On the fourth punch he blocks and manages to flip us so he is on top and tries to throw punches but I block all of them. I hook my legs around his shoulder and pull him back. I get back up and into the defensive stance. He finally gets up and charges at me trying to punch me but I side-step and he misses. When he turns around I do a roundhouse- kick to the temple, in which he gets knocked unconscious.

The crowd is eerily silent. I'm guessing they weren't expecting a girl to be able to knockout their undefeated. "LET'S GIVE IT UP TO OUR NEW UNDEFEATED CHAMPION...SCAR!" the announcer says. When he finished the crowd finally erupts into cheers.