Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The next day, I was finishing my paper due tomorrow while the guys did whatever. I had just finished my paper when Grayson, Oliver, Finn, and Benny came into my room. Benny came and sat next to me on my bed while Oliver went to my desk chair, Finn sat on the floor, and Grayson layed on the end of my bed on his stomach.

"Hey?", I say but it sounds more like a question because I don't know why there in here. "What're you guys doing in here?"

They all shrug and Oliver says "We're bored."

I laugh at them, "Where's Brad?" I ask when I notice he's the only one not here.

"He had to go to some dinner with his family or something but he'll be back later." Finn says. I nod in reply. I feel my thigh vibrate so I pull out my phone and see I got a call from Bradley.I hit answer and put it to my ear. All the guys were looking at me.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hey Scar, sorry for the short notice but I wanted to meet up and talk to you about something. Do you mind meeting me at the diner at 7?"

I look over at my alarm clock and see it's 5:30. I sigh hang up after I tell him I'll be there and getting directions.

"Where are you going?" Grayson ask with curious look on his face.

"I'm just meetin up with a friend, I'll be back around 8." I say. "I'm gonna get ready in the bathroom, you guys can stay in here if you want." They all nod so I go over to my closet and grab an outfit.

When I go into the bathroom I jump into the the shower and wash my body. When I get out I dress in my outfit which is black ripped skinny jeans, a thin gray hoodie with a black leather jacket on top. When I'm done getting dressed I put my hair into a ponytail.

I walk out of the bathroom and see all the boys in he same postion as when I left

I walk out of the bathroom and see all the boys in he same postion as when I left. Me walking out must have caught their attention because they all turned to me, jaws dropping.

"You look pretty." Benny said.

"Yeah, is this a date your going on?" Oliver asked. I saw Grayson's jaw clench when he said this.

"No it's not date." I said and saw Grayson relax slightly. I checked the time and saw it was 6:40.

"Well I got to go now, please don't make a mess and I'll be back around 8:30."

When I finally get to the diner at 10 minutes until I look and see Bradley already sitting at a booth in the back. I walk over and sit across from him. After I order some food I turn to Bradley.

"I called you here because there is a tournament coming up and I want you to enter. You fight with people from different clubs and lead down to the champion. I think you have a strong chance of winning."

"What do you win?" I ask, actually considering this.

"The winner will win $100,000. But there will be a lot of people competing including gang members and leaders."

After thinking about it for a while, I mean this is a good chance to finally get my dad back. The gang will definetly be there watching the fighters, trying to find a new and better fighter. I have been in these kind of competitions before so I shouldn't be that hard. Also the money is enough to stop street fighting and my mom can work less. The only downside is in these kinds on competitions, people like to play dirty. People sneak in knifes and other weapons to help them win.

After I come up with a decision I look up at Bradley. "Sign me up."

________________________________________________

After me and Bradley talked about the competition and my first fight, which was two weeks from now. When I was walking out of the diner to my car I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Scarlett!" I turn around and see Brad calling my name. I stop and wait for him to catch up next to me.

"Hey Brad." I say kindly.

"What're you doing here?" he asks with a smile after giving me a friendly hug.

"Oh I was just meetin-" I was cut of by a voice behind me.

"Well, well, well look what we have here?"

I turn around and see the first guy I fought when I came here. He had a mischievous smirk on his face. "What do you want?"

"Well I wanted revenge. You hurt me bad and I just came to get you back." he says with that stupid smirk still on his face. He looks behind me and sees Brad who looks completly confused. His smirk grows, " Or I could always just hurt your friend here."

I glare at him and say through gritted teeth "Lay a finger on him and you're dead. It'sone thing threateningly me but threatening me but threatning my friends is a completely different story." I move so Brad is behind me.

"Well does your little friend know about the things you do

"Well does your little friend know about the things you do." He says slowly walking toward us.

"Look dude I don't want to hurt you but if you come closer I'm gonna have to."

He keeps walking closer to me and leans to whisper, "I'd like to see you try." Before he threw a punch at my jaw. The force was enough to snap my head to the side.

I turned around and pushed Brad so he was a few feet away and then kicked the creeper in the stomach. He doubled over so I put my hands on the back of his neck and rammed his head into my knee. He know had a bloody nose. He went to punch me again but I grabbed his forearm and flipped him over so he was laying flat on his back on the ground. I threw punches at his face until he was unconcious.

When I stand on my feet I look up a Brad who's jaw was dropped and eyes were as wide as saucers. He looked at me, then the unconcious body, then back at me.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!!" he yelled.