Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I finished explaining everything to Brad and now he was looking at me with a worried expression. The first thing he asks is "Does Oliver know?"

I shake my head and say "No I don't want him getting involved because he'll just try and get me to stop. Promise me you won't say anything."

He looks at me "I can't do that, What if something happened to you and I would feel like it was my fault and I could have prevented it."

"Brad, please." i beg.

"I won't tell him," he says and I breathe a sigh of relief "But, you will and if you don't in the next week then I will."

I look at him but eventually sigh and nod because i know he's right and I should tell Oliver.

After me and Brad finished talked we rode back to my house because the guys are gonna be staying with us for the next week. Finn, Grayson, and Brad all live together in a flat but they like staying at our house more so i think they'll be staying with us a lot. When we got home we ate dinner, took a shower and went to bed.

________________________________________________

The next day I woke up to my bed shifting when someone sat down. I cracked an eye open to see all the guys except Benny come in. They all were looking at me and i sat up with my back against the wall. I put my glasses on so i could see everyone.I furrow my eyebrows "Where's Benny?" I asked concerned if they left him downstairs alone.

Oliver waved me off and said "Don't worry we brought him to a friends house."

I nod and look at the time which says it's 10:30. "Why didn't you wake me earlier?"

Oliver looks at me "You've done a lot lately I thought you deserved to sleep in today."

"Thank you, I definitely needed that." I replied with a laugh.

"So what are you doing today?" he asked.

"I have to go to the grocery store to get food for the week. Other than that nothing but i'm going to the gym tonight." I said and looked at Brad who looked at me with a knowing look. I actually didn't have a fight but was just gonna go to watch other people.

"Okay well we have nothing to do so we are just gonna chill here." I nodded and went to my closet to pick out an outfit while they were all talking. I chose a loose grey shirt with a black bralette underneath and some jean shorts. I paired that with strappy sandals. I went into the bathroom and straightened my hair, since I don't have to take shower because I took one last night. After, I applied some eyeliner and mascara to make my eyes look more awake. Then I put on my outfit and walked out to my room.

The guys were all gone but I could hear them all downstairs

The guys were all gone but I could hear them all downstairs. When I walked downstairs I saw the guys all playing Call of Duty.

"Alright I'm going to the store now." They all nodded but didn't look away from the screen. I laughed and walked to the door. "Love you!" They all yelled.

"Love you too guys!" I yell back with a laugh.

________________________________________________

While I was at the store I felt like I was being watched the whole time. But every time I would turn to look, there would be nothing. Now i'm walking in the parking lot to my car which is in the corner. Suddenly I hear a scream coming from the alley close to where I'm parked. It sounded like a scream of fear. I drop my chocolate covered gummy bears (yeah I know it's weird but their good) and run to the alley way. When I make it I stand up against the wall and listen for any sounds. I peer around the wall and see a group of about 5 guys and two of them are holding another guy up while what i assume is the leader punches him.The guy they are holding back has blood all over his face and looks like he's about to pass out.

Without thinking I run out and push the guy who was punching so he fell on the floor. He looked up at me surprised and then tilted his head with a smirk. I was confused and turned to the other guys only to see the guy who was getting punched standing with them with a smirk as well. The guy on the ground got up and nodded to the the other guys. Two of them came and grabbed me before i could do anything. I struggled in their grip but knew it was pointless because they had tight grips.

"You know you're just like him." he said with the stupid smirk and eyebrows raised.

"Like who?" i ask completely confused as to who these people are and what is happening.

"Your father."

That made me immediately tense up wondering how he knew who my father is.

"He fell for that same trick, that's how we found him and brought him to the gang."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "You're that gang leader that took my dad away." I asked but it was more of a statement.

"Why yes I am and you are Scar, the street fighter. You messed up my guy pretty bad the other night." he challenged me.

"Well maybe he should learn to keep his mouth shut." i retorted back.

"Well we can't have a person like you threatening our gang so this is gonna be a warning for you to stay away and mind your business."

"Or what?" i ask

"We'll kill you and your father." he says with a sickeningly sweet smile.

When he mentioned my father I tried getting out of the other guys arms but it wouldn't work. So I put both my front of each of their feet and pulled them to the front so they lost their balance and bonked heads. After I pushed them down to the ground and tried to run to the leader but another person grabbed me and slammed me into a wall. I groaned but grabbed the back of their head and slammed his face into the wall. He fell to the floor after. I was feeling a little dizzy from hitting the wall but I refused to give up. So I went to get the leader and punched him in the face. I knocked his knees out and pushed him to the ground with me on top of him.I threw multiple punches and I looked like he was about to lose consciousness. But right before I was able to knock him out I felt something hit me in the back of the head. I fell the the ground next to him and everything went black.