Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I woke up to Benny shaking me. "Hey buddy, what's wrong?"

He sees i'm awake so he stops shaking me."Nothing's wrong, I'm just hungry and Olly is still sleeping"

No shock there.

I ruffle his hair and sit up, "Then let's go get you some breakfast buddy."

He smiles and we both leave my room and head downstairs. I decided to make pancakes for us and the boys. We ran out of mix so I just made myself a bowl of cereal. I set the table for the boys and went upstairs to wake them up. When I walked in they were all over the room sleeping.

      I walked over to the bed where Oliver was sleeping. "Oliver." I whispered. No response. "Oliver." I said a little louder. He stirred a little. "OLIVER!" I yell. All the boys spring up and look at me. I smile sweetly, "Good morning sleepyheads, Breakfast is downstairs".

With that I walk downstairs with four half-asleep, hungry boys behind me. They all go to the table and I go to the bar seats because there were only 5 seats at the table. They started talking about what they were gonna do today.

 They started talking about what they were gonna do today

          "What about the beach?" Brad suggests.

I went on my phone to check the weather. After I look at the forecast I turn to the guys."I don't think you guys can go anywhere today."

They all give me confused glances. "There's a huge storm coming in around an hour."

     "Well what are we gonna do now, I don't want to go home yet." Finn says.

I thought about it for a minute. "You guys can stay here and watch some movies, play games and stuff and I'll order takeout for dinner."

      "That's a great idea Scar." Oliver say with a smile that I return.

      After breakfast I go up to my room to finish my paper.

Around thirty minutes later there was a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yell loud enough for them to hear. Grayson and Brad come into my room and walk over to me. "What are you guys doing?" I ask with my eyebrows furrowed.

They don't answer and Brad grabs my laptop from my lap and puts it on the bed next to me. "Hey, what are you doing?" They again don't say anything and Grayson grabs both my wrists and Brad grabs me by my ankles. They lift me out of bed and start walking out of my room. "What the heck are you guys doing?". They just chuckled but didn't say anything. I huff but don't struggle because I know they are stronger than me.  Once they get downstairs they bring me to the couch and throw me on it. I groan and they chuckle. I look over and see Finn, Oliver, and Benny laughing at me.

              I smirk and walk over to Benny who is still giggling. "Are you laughing at me?" he shakes his head but is still laughing. I pick him up and bring him over to the couch where I start tickling him. He is giggling so much and when I stop he runs over to me trying to knock me over. I pretend fall and he stands up with a big smile on his face thinking he won. "You got me lil' guy, you win.". He claps his hands excitedly and I giggle while sitting up. I look over at Oliver and his friends who all have smiles on their faces watching me and Benny.