Chapter 13

Shorter chapter but don't worry next chapter will make up for it<3
Picture of Kai above^^

Chapter 13

Oliver's POV

Watching Scarlett walk away from us is never a thing I thought i would see her do. She has always been there for me. Since we were kids me and her have been best friends. She was there when I fell out of a tree and broke my arm at the age of 9. To when dad left and mom was never around and she took care of Benny and I. Since we were so close in age you would think there would be competition between us but that's never been the case.

I've always been very protective of her when it comes to everything. When she had nightmares I would let her sleep in my room with me. Or when in fifth grade and a boy in our class called her a freak, I pulled his pants down in front of the class so they all saw his spongebob squarepants underwear.

But now she's protecting me. She is risking her life so that we can have our dad back. I may not have known about the whole streetfighter thing but, now that I do, I know she has sacrificed a lot to protect us and make our family whole again. But our family will never be whole until I have my sister back, and that's exactly what i'm gonna do.

________________________________________________________________________________

Scarlett was taken last night and I haven't gotten any sleep because i'm planning on how I'm getting her back. So far I haven't thought of anything, I don't have enough information to start a plan.

"ARGHHHH!" I yell and hit the board.

A few minutes later I hear a light knock on my door

A few minutes later I hear a light knock on my door. I mumble a quiet 'come in' and the door opens to reveal my dad.

After we got home, it was like we were all numb and couldn't process what happened. Benny was the only one with a real reaction, he wouldn't stop crying and saying he wanted Scarlett. Eventually they all fell asleep, including the guys on the couch, two hours ago so I'm confused why he's awake.

He didn't say anything, just sat down next to me on my bed and stared at the board.

"Can't sleep?" I asked.

".....Nightmares." he replied after a few moments.

There was an anxious pause, "About what?" I asked quietly because I knew what the answer was, I just didn't want to think about that.

He didn't answer me and just put his head in his hands while his elbows rested on his knees. "This is all my fault." he said so quiet a almost didn't hear it.

"No it's not Dad. She chose to do this, you couldn't have done anything to stop her." I told him and he shook his head like he was disappointed in himself.

"I know but if I had never gotten involved with the gang in the first place then this wouldn't have even happ-" he started but I stopped him before he could finish.