Chapter 14

Sorry it took so long, school's been really stressful but here you go:))

Chapter 14

John's POV

The first thing we see when we barge in is Scarlett tied up and looks almost unconscious. From what we can see there is no one else in the room. She looks like they beat her so bad she is drifting in and out of consciousness.

We don't give it a second thought before we run to her and try to get her untied.

We get one of her hands untied and then we hear something behind us. They all turn and see around ten guys standing there, but only nine guns pointed at us. One gun was pointed at Oliver's head who was being held in a headlock by the leader.

That's when all chaos broke loose.

Everything happened so fast and all I saw was shots being fired and people falling to the ground. One of which was my daughter. Scarlett dropped to the floor after a shot was fired and I don't remember much after that. I ran to Scarlett while the rest of the guys were fighting. We were all wearing bulletproof vest because we aren't that stupid and knew something would probably happen when we came in. Next thing I know the gang is gone and I'm on the floor holding Scarlett, crying. I can't believe they shot her! I never wanted any of this to happen!

I feel a pressure on my hand thats holding Scarletts and open my eyes. I see her sit up and hug me. I hug her tightly but pull back confused and trying to form words. "I'm okay." she says.

"What, where were you shot? There's no blood anywhe-" I start talking fast but she cuts me off by covering my mouth with her hand.

"I'm fine, I wasn't shot." she says calmly.

"But I heard them shoot at you and you fell to the floor."

She looks amused and looks back to the wall behind her. I follow her vision and see a tiny hole in the wall, the size of a bullet. I look back at her in amazement. "How the heck did you dodge a bullet. Are you in the freaking Matrix?"

"She didn't have to." I hear from behind me and I turn quickly with my gun pointed and see Adam standing there. When he sees us all with guns pointed at him he quickly puts his in surrender motion and backs up a little.

"Guys put your guns down." Scarlet says in a stern voice and we all put them down sheepishly. "Thats Adam, he's helped me out since I got here." She looks at him with a thankful smile and he return with a warm smile. She looks around at all of us and Suddenly a panicked expression comes across her face.

"Where's Oliver?!!" She almost yells.

______________________________________________________________________________

Oliver's POV

When I saw Scarlett fall on the ground after a shot rang out, it felt like the world slowed down. All I could do was look at her lying on the floor. I didn't even notice when they took me out of the room and threw me into another. I could hear the shots going off between people, but couldn't get out of my trance. That was until I felt a stinging on my cheek and look up to see the leader or as dad told me, Kai.

No that my mind had some time to comprehend what has happened, i don't hesitate to try and tackle the leader but before I could two men grab both of my arms and hold me back from ripping his face off. Kai just looks amused.

"Like brother, like sister." He says like killing my sister was some kind of joke.

"How could you?! I know what you run around here. You think just because you have dirt on people that you can control their life just to keep yourself safe. But i be if you ask everyone who works for you if they did it by choice, none of them would say yes. Even the guys holding me back don't want to be here trying to protect someone who ruined their life." I look back at the guys holding me and they just look down. "See, they can't look at you because they don't want the people they love to get hurt. And the people that love them with they were home with them but you won't allow that because you're a coward who can't fight his own battles." I yell at him, getting angrier the more i'm talking and becoming faster.

As I finish he pull his gun and points it at my head. I close my eyes knowing what's about to happen. But when I hear the loud bang but I don't feel any pain. But I do feel a warm liquid spray on me. I flinch back and hear a thump fall to the floor.

I open my eyes I see Scarlett standing in the doorway with her gun raised and Kai on the floor, blood seeping for the back of his head

I open my eyes I see Scarlett standing in the doorway with her gun raised and Kai on the floor, blood seeping for the back of his head. She looks over at me and to the two people holding me who look guilty but also relieved looking at the limp body on the floor. She nods at them and they release me and run out the door. When Scarlett's eyes meet mine they soften and start filling with tears. She starts walking towards me and I meet her halfway, wrapping her in a hug. She holds onto me tightly and cries. I shush he and tell her I'm okay and we're safe. When she pulls away she looks down at her shirt that now has blood all over her from me. She laughs lightly, "You got blood all over me." she says and makes me laugh and the mood seem lighter.

Scarlett's POV

When me and Oliver walk outside I see everybody standing there, even Kai's gang who are looking at me gratefully. When we get to where my dad and Adam are standing I pull my dad into a hug and hold him tight. When I let go I turn to Adam and give him a watery smile.

"Thank you so much Adam, i'm really glad I met you or I may not even be alive and I wouldn't be back with my family." I says crying now. He pulls me into a hug.

After some member beat me up, as the leader told them to he came and cleaned up some of the cuts and told em he would help me get out of here. He said that he knew when they were coming and when he shoots at me to fall to the floor as if I got hit.

"You've done so much more for me Scarlett." He tells me and let's go. When He lets go I hear my name called by three different people and I look up just in time to be picked up in a hug by my three best friends. There was to big of a weight difference between us so when they all came full speed we all fell to the ground with a groan.

"Omg Scarlett are you okay?!" Finn exclaimed and they all got off me and pulled me up with them. I could hear the sirens coming close and I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding. I just let out a relieved laugh pull them in for a group hug.They hug me back and soon everyone including me, Oliver, Dad, Grayson, Brad, Finn, and Adam are all in a huge group hug.

After our big group hug I had to get checked out by the medics and they were just finishing bandaging up my eyebrow when I heard someone else yell my name. I knew that voice so I jump out of the ambulance and run towards him. I hug his small body tightly but not to tightly.

"Benny!!" I yell crying again, Wow I seem to be doing a lot of that today. He just laughs and hugs me tight, next I feel my mom hug me from the side and wrap my arms around her to. I hold them for a second and then look behind their shoulder and see everyone (The list before) staring at us with sheepish smiles on their faces. I laugh and open my arms a little signalling them to come and for the third time there's a big group hug. All I could think was, I'm happy to have them back.

________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter is the Epilouge and it's gonna be a few years later. Comment some things you think shoud happen and I might add them in.<3

Also comment something about yourself, I would love to know more about you guys!