"It's okay, so you're on the runway too?" He asked walking with me to the elevator, I had just been given my room key.

"Yeah, I have last fittings later"

"This will be so cool, I haven't seen you in a while"

"We saw each other like a month ago, do you want to come with me to my room? I'm ordering room service"I told him as we walked to my suite.

"Sure"

***

"So, how's Lele?" I asked him with my mouth filled with pizza.

We had ordered food and as we waited, I took a shower and put today's outfit on. White tank top, mom jeans and sneakers, nothing fancy.

"She's great, we just hosted the MTV Miaw. I thought you were going to attend, what happened?"

"London fashion week, I haven't had time for anything"

"Working hard, I see" he said with a small laugh.

"You know how I am", I smiled.

"So how's Chance? I saw that the last couple of days you've been drowning yourself with work too"

So fast for having a good time.

"Ehm, they're good" I tried to smile but failed like the champ I am.

"What happened? You know you can tell me anything", he said putting his pizza crust on his plate.

"Uhh, we- he broke up with me. That's sort of the reason I've been working so hard lately. I just have free time now", I said no longer feeling hungry.

"But why? Last time I saw you guys, you seemed to be pretty happy?"

"I ask myself the same", I felt how my eyes started to water.

"Tell me what happened, you need to talk to someone about this. Don't bottle up your feelings, Mel" It was true though, I haven't talked about this to anyone. Juanpa was going to be the first to know out of team 10.

"Well, long story short we had to cancel last minute visiting his family because I had to come here for Versace's runway a couple of weeks ago, he really encouraged me into it saying that we'd keep in touch every day but- I don't know, we drifted apart?

"The conversations were slim to none and I decided to surprise him, so I bought tickets to LA and flew there just for him to call and break up with me"

"But you were already there?"

"Yeah, I was actually outside his bedroom when he called me. I started screaming at him and made a fool out of myself, it was so embarrassing", I said hiding my face in my hands. "I said I loved him and then left"

"He didn't say anything?"

"Not a thing. I mean, I know for a fact he doesn't love me. But at least he could've waited for me to come back from work, he had to break up with me through a phone call. He couln't even look me in the eye to tell me those words. Am I that worthless to him? Am I that worthless not to deserve a text back? That worthless not to even deserve an explanation?" I was now crying hard, Juanpa quickly hugged me and stroked my back to calm me down.

"You are worth every single thing in this world, he's the one that doesn't deserve you. So cry all you want but please, don't you ever think you're not worth it. You are worth every thing and you're loved".

"As soon as I come back to LA I will adopt a dozen of puppies, at least they'll love me"  I said making him laugh loudly, which made me smile.

"Of you do, Lele and I will come to your place every single day". He continued laughing. "But really, give it some time to heal, maybe you'll find each other along the road".

"You just say it so I won't cry", I said making the both of us laugh again.

"Maybe", he smiled. "But really, cry all you want and drown yourself in work or whatever but please just keep on going and do what you love to do. Don't beat yourself down into thinking you're not worth enough. You're a great friend and you don't deserve being like this"

I was probably going to cry myself to sleep for a couple more of days, but at least for today I'd be distracted.

Right now what I needed the most were my friends.

_______
Exepect hella drama for the next couple of chapters, who wants to get drunk with me so I can write more depressive shit?

Word count: 1171

14.6k reads

SOTD: Everyday - High School Musical (sorry not sorry)

-M