twenty eight

Wyatt and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie. Our phones were sitting on the coffee table in front of us.

In the movie, right when my favorite scene was about to come on I heard a, ding.

But this time I heard it come from Wyatt's phone too. Hmm...

I picked up the remote and paused the movie. "Ugh.."

Then I picked up my phone. Wyatt's face was already in his, reading whatever was sent.

I opened my messages.

Group message : Finn, Jack, Wyatt, Jaeden :)

Finn: Can you all meet at the end of the road in like five minutes?

Jack: Yeah. I'll be there

Wyatt: Sure.

Jaeden: Yeah.

y/n: okay

I glanced up and looked at Wyatt. He was already looking at me.

"I wonder what it's about?" He questioned.

"I have no idea." I sighed.

I was thinking in my head of what it would be. But I knew what ever it was couldn't be that horrible.

I slipped on my converse as Wyatt was waiting by the door for me to go.

We stepped out the door and walked to the end of the driveway. I looked over to Jacks house and he was stepping off his porch.

"What up Oleff's!" Jack shouted as he made his was strutting over to us.

I waved to him.

"What's up Grazer!" Wyatt grinned over to Jack.

We met with Jack in the middle of the road. Wyatt and him continued small talk about random things. I continued to walk beside them as I heard a door slam beside me. We were coming across Jaeden's house.

I saw him walking towards us. I smiled as he waved. He came up and walked beside me.

"Hey," I glanced at him.

"Hey," he smiled. He was about to say something else when he was interrupted by Jack.

"What up Lieberher!"

Jaeden glanced over at Jack. "What up Grazer,"

We continued to walk as Wyatt and Jack continued to talk.

On the other hand, Jaeden was still walking beside me. I looked down as he intertwined my hand with his.

I looked up and smiled at him.

We were now walking in front of Finn's house. I looked over and he was walking out the door.

"Hey there's Finn." I mumbled.

Jaeden, Jack, and Wyatt looked over towards his house.

"Let's wait for him," Jack mumbled.

We all stopped and waited for Finn to walk down his driveway and meet us.

Finn reached us and then stopped in front of us all.

Jaeden tightened the grip of his hand on me.

"What up Wolfhard," Jack broke the silence. He held up a high five for Finn. Which he accepted.

"Okay well what I've asked you to meet me for, it's not gonna take long. We can just stop here. We don't have to go all the way down the road." Finn said.

Wyatt and Jaeden nodded.

"Okay, what is it?" I questioned.

Finn hesitated to talk. "Well I wanted to talk to you all. That's it. I've been thinking and as you all know what I did was extremely wrong."

Finn looked at me.

"I would never do it again. No matter what the circumstance. I was stupid to loose all of our friendships over it. I'm sorry. "

I nodded my head because he was still staring right at me.

He continued to talk. "Since we haven't been talking much. I've had a lot of time to think and I hope we can forgive each other. I just want things to go back like they used too. That's all I want. I think you might feel the same way. At least I hope you do. You don't have to forgive me, but I hope you'll think about it. That's all I wanted to meet and say. "

Finn finished and started to turn back around. I interrupted him.

"Finn wait. I think your right. It was extremely wrong and you know that. You really hurt me and you hurt Wyatt and Jaeden too."

Jack was getting ready to interrupt me.

"And jack too."I added and Jack nodded.

I continued to talk.

"But I want things to go back like they used to too. " I then turned to look Wyatt. And he smiled at me.

"I'm ready to forget about it all if everyone else is. It's just stress anyway." I finished.

Finn looked at me. "Friends?"

I glanced at Jaeden then Wyatt and Jack. I then turned back to Finn.

" Friends."