twenty

I finished my hair by putting a few pins to hold it in. The time was going on 6:30pm. I needed to meet Grace at the party at 7:00pm.

The party was at Millie's which wasn't that far away. Maybe ten minutes at the most. I decided I should just walk.

I walked downstairs to see Wyatt, Jack, and Jaeden sitting on the couch.

I blushed as I was trying to walk past. "See you guys later,"

Wyatt stopped me as he usually would. "woah where are you going dressed like that?"

Jaeden and Jack turned and Listened intently.

"Um.. I'm meeting Grace for a party at Millie's."

"Oh," Wyatt mumbled turning back around on he couch.

"Who's all gonna be there?" Jack questioned.

I thought for a moment. "Just some people from school that's all. I just found out about it honestly."

"Oh," Jack mumbled.

"Well be safe then," Jaeden smiled.

"Always am." I smiled back.

I walked toward the front door and was about to close it when I heard Wyatt yell something to me.

"Don't be back too late!"

I giggled and shut the door behind me. I continued to walk down the road towards the direction of Millie's house.

I was coming up on her house when I heard loud music. I quickened my pace until I was in front of the house.

There was ALOT of people. Grace lied. This wasn't just some small get together. This party probably consisted of the whole school.

I walked in the door and saw people in crowds talking. There was no drinking obviously, were all between fourteen and fifteen years old. I at least knew I wasn't drinking anything.

I started to walk around and look for Grace. I was looking for her light blonde curly hair bouncing around.

But in the middle of looking around someone bumped into me. I turned around to see it was Finn.

"Oh sorry-" he mumbled. He looked up and realized it was me. The look on his face changed. He grinned.

I gulped of nervousness. "It's fine."

"y/n what are you doing here?!" He questioned.

"I could ask you the same thing," I giggled. He smiled.

"I'm looking for Grace." I finished. "Have you seen her around?"

He glanced behind me and looked. "I think she's right over there," he pointed.

I turned to see her talking to a guy. Oh no...

"Oh thanks," I mumbled to myself.

"Do you want to go and I'll get you a drink, only because it looks like Grace is busy," he grinned.

I could barely hear him over the loud music.

"Um sure.."

He turned and started walking towards the kitchen. I followed him through the crowd of people.

Once we stopped at the counter he started talking again. I looked around the party to see who was all here.

"So what do you want? Sprite? Pepsi? Water.."

I thought for a moment. "Um I'll just have a water," I giggled.

He handed it to me.

"Well thanks Finn. I better go. I'll see you around later or something," I told him.

I turned to walk out the door when he grabbed my wrists. "Why? Grace is busy talking to guys. You and I both know that she's gonna be there a while, and the party just started."

I felt a lump in my throat as he still held onto my wrist. "I know, but she doesn't know I'm here and, and, I uh, told her I would meet her here."

He let go of my wrist and I felt my muscles relax. " What ever floats your boat princess."

With that I felt a shock and turned and left the kitchen. I felt as if my heart were beating out of my chest.