three

Once we got to the fair Nick said he had to go somewhere and he would pick us up later. We had to get out wristbands anyway. We got them and payed, then we looked around to see where to go first.

The guys made a decision after a slight argument of who wanted to go where. But we had all night as I told them.

We were in line for about the third ride, the sun was setting, it was the Ferris wheel.

The guy in charge waved his hand for us to go ahead on. "Two a seat, no more than that!"

I went and sat down in a booth, I felt someone sit down beside me and I turned to see it was Jaeden.

He smiled at me as the ride started moving. Making me smile back.

"Better than sitting with your brother or Jack," he snickered at me. I laughed.

" What's wrong with Finn?" I said just to be smart and see what his reaction would be.

He thought for a moment turning is head in thought. " Well... he's not me," he said unsure if it was the right thing to say. I took it in a good way.

"True.." I said. Making him smile and laugh back.

" and your personalities are totally different.." I finished, earning him to whip his head back over to look at be for a response.

" How.."

" Well just for starters, not even to mention Finn," I got a little closer to him.

"You're Generous, Nice, sweet, you care so much about people, and your smile can brighten up anyone's day, gosh, Jaeden I could go on,"

"Y/n I'm sorry I never say anything to you other than stuff I wouldn't say in front of any of the other guys, it's just they wouldn't understand. Your bright eyes, and smile are to die for. You care and only see the best in people and that's why everyone loves you so much. And god, your just so beautiful-" Jaeden got lost in though because after he said the last part he blushed really hard and stuttered.

" I mean, sweet uh, pretty, uh i-"

" It's okay to say it Jaeden. I don't mind, that was really sweet." I smiled.

He was still bright red and smiled back at me.

"Thanks, I mean it's just the truth anyways," he said. I smiled even harder.

" and thanks for what you said about me too, it means a lot to me," he finished.

" No problem," I paused looking out into the sky the ride was about over now.

"It was just the truth anyways."