twenty three

"What is it sis?" Wyatt asked.

Jaeden looked up at me in the most concerning way. I knew it was time to tell the whole story.

"Well..." I started. My throat felt as if it was still swelled up with fear.

"I uh, um. Okay. Here we go..." I breathed out.

"At the park. Um when we were there last, something happened that day."

They stared at me intently.

Wyatt interrupted. "The last time that was two weeks ago?"

It's Been that long? I was messing with my fingers out of nervousness.

" Yeah. That's the time." Wyatt nodded from my response.

"Well after we took that picture, when we were all standing right there, um, is what I'm about to tell you. That's where it happened."

I took in a deep breath. "Finn..."

A tear slipped down my cheek. Boy this was harder than I thought

"He touched me... back there. Multiple times."

Jaeden's face got red with anger. "Finn?!"

"And I didn't tell you until now because I thought it would all go away. But it's not. And I'm sorry, but I didn't realize the harm it's caused until now."

They stared at me in shock as I kept going on. I felt something lift off my shoulders. Relief.

" He is making me uncomfortable. I mean he did it right there in front of you both. Obviously you didn't even notice. And he posted that video of me falling. I was so embarrassed and told him not too but he did it anyway. " I felt a tear slip down my cheek as I continued.

"I mean did you see what he put as the caption! I asked him about it last night and he said I shouldn't tell you both. But I have too, for the sake of ME. This is to much stress for one person to handle." I finished, covering my face with my hands and cried.

I sat down on the bed in between them and they both hugged me.

"Thank you for telling us. That was extremely wrong of him to do and he's not gonna ever do that again! I'm sorry for you. " Wyatt hugged me. His voice had a sense of fear.

Jaeden kissed my cheek and and he got up. He was pacing back and forth in front of us.

"He's gonna really regret this!" His face still red with anger.

Jaeden was about to say something else when I heard the front door slam shut, downstairs.

"What up Oleffs!" It sounded like Jacks voice.

"Anyone home?!" Another one said. The voice sounded like Finns.

I wiped my tears and glanced up at Jaeden. He glanced towards me and pulled my door open and ran down the steps.

Wyatt ran after, following him.

"Jaeden! Wyatt?" I yelled and looked out my door down the hallway.

I heard a yell and ran down the steps as fast as I could, almost tripping on my own feet.