sixteen

It was now about 9:00pm. Since it was summer the sun tended to stay out a bit later. So that meant at this time the sun was just beginning to set.

For the past three hours, all of us have been riding our bikes around EVERYWHERE. I'm not kidding the whole town. Our town was friendly and safe. We passed a few friends on the sidewalks a few times. I have to admit this night has been really fun.

It was nice to have the wind blowing in your hair and have a nice breeze blowing in your face. The best part was that I could be around my best friends the whole time.

This summer might not turn out so bad after all.

We were now making our way towards the direction of our road. We turned in.

Finn interrupted my thoughts. "Can't forget to stop here!" He lead us in the direction of the small park. We all followed him.

We had all sat on the bench and played small games like truth or dare and would you rather.

Little did all the other guys know, this park, now, means so much more to me than it did before. Mostly because this is Jaeden and I's hangout spot too. But I wasn't gonna say anything.

The guys were now not doing anything so I decided I would go and sit on the swings.

I started lightly swinging, and Relaxing, for a few minutes, when I saw a figure coming towards me. I looked up to see Jaeden.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey, he smiled as he sat down on the swing next to mine.

"So did you have fun?" He smirked.

"Yeah I did actually. So who planned this trip?"

He smiled. "Well I guess you could give me the credit..." he mumbled making me laugh. "No. I can't take all the credit, we all had the idea and everyone agreed, basically." He finished.

"Oh well it was a good idea." I smiled.

The sun was just starting to set and it was right behind us. I stood up and turned to look at it. Jaeden stood up too.

"Wow, it's beautiful," I sighed.

"Beautiful," he sighed too. I got a feeling someone was looking at me and I glanced at him and he was staring at me. I giggled at his cuteness.

"This is perfect timing," I said and pulled out my phone from my pocket. I stared taking some pictures of the gorgeous sunset.

I looked at them quickly and they looked like they turned out pretty good from what I saw.

"We should take a picture together.." Jaeden mumbled. I looked up at him.

"You know in front of the sunset, it can be the background." He finished.

"Good idea." I suggested. I waved Wyatt to come over. He nodded and came strutting over.

"What's up?"

"Hey can you take a picture for us? We want to get the sunset in the back," I pleaded.