seven

I rinsed off my face and combed out my hair. I looked in the mirror and decided to put on some mascara, just so I didn't look like a zombie that just got out of bed. Which I did.

I shut out the bathroom light and walked out. I made my way into the kitchen where everyone was already sitting. Mom made breakfast for everyone and her and dad had to work so no one else would be home till later.

I sat down and all the guys were quietly eating their food. So as usual I poured a glass of orange juice and sat down. Jaeden was in my usual spot but I didn't mind at all.

"Good morning y/n." Finn said with his mouth still full of pancakes.

I smiled and nodded at him sipping on my drink.

"I think she's mad that Jaeden is sitting in her seat.." Wyatt had to say.

"Why would I be mad?"

Jaeden stated to get up and trade seats with me.

I started laughing. " Jaeden sit back down!"

He nodded his head as Wyatt was making a big deal out of nothing. He eventually sat back down glancing at Wyatt to make sure HE was okay with it. Boys....

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked them all still eating mouthfuls.

" I don't know..." was Jaeden's response.

" Ask Wyatt..." was Finn's

Everyone turned to Wyatt. " I don't care ask, Jack."

We all turned to look at Jack for a crazy answer but he had fell asleep with his head on the table.

"Oh great." Was my response.
"what time did you all go to bed last night?"

"About 1:30." Finn said nonchalantly.

" Yeah... why'd you ask?" Wyatt finished.

Him and Finn both glanced my way impatiently waiting for an answer. Did they suspect something? Jaeden was avoiding eye contact with me. And jack. Well Jacks face was in syrup.

"Um, Because poor Jack is in a pool of syrup..?"

They both lowered their heads. Did they know something?

Wyatt started to say something. "Oh because I think I woke up last night and-"

Boom. Finn knocked over his glass of milk.

"Opps.... sorry about that," he stared laughing to himself it was obviously fake. He grabbed a napkin and started wiping it up.

Did Finn just save me... and Jaeden?

Wyatt ignored it. "I was ABOUT to say that I think I woke up and someone spilled the popcorn over me."

Finn stopped. " What?"

Wyatt finished. " I woke up and the popcorn bowl was spilled all over the floor and it was in my hair,"

Crap. Did I spill it when I came downstairs. Probably when I jumped about five feet in the air.

I think Jaeden thought of the same thing because he started laughing to himself.

" What?" Wyatt asked.

"It's just funny dude. I mean you probably did something in your sleep," Jaeden covered it up. Good.

" Yeah probably.." Wyatt said taking a bite of his breakfast.

Finn finally was about done cleaning up the milk he spilled. We all heard a mumble. It came from Jacks direction.

" Goo- goodnight dar- darling," he mumbled.

" Sounds like Jacks got a crush. Everyone knows Darling is a girlfriend name. " Wyatt mumbled.

I started blushing and glanced over at Jaeden. He was already staring at me and smiling.

Get ready for the next chapter. It's probably my favorite so far!