twenty four

I landed on the last step and looked to see everyone running to the living room. Of course I followed.

As I walked into the living room I heard Jaeden raising his voice. "What's wrong with you?!" He said as he pushed Finns shoulder.

I stood beside Wyatt. My heart was pounding through my chest.

Finn didn't say anything. He looked over at me.

He shook his head as if he were disappointed.

Jaeden interrupted. "What are you looking at her for! She didn't do anything. You did! How could you do that. You hurt her!"

Finn looked down and I looked over at Wyatt. He had disappointment on his face.

"I'm sorry that I hurt her. It won't ever happen again. I don't even know what happened." Finn mumbled.

Jaeden looked at him. "Yeah it better not happen again!"

I felt myself flinch as Jaeden pushed Finn down. Finn caught himself before he fell.

I stepped forward and grabbed Jaeden's hand. I pulled him away from Finn, before he could actually hurt him more. Finn needed to be disappointed and hurt too. But not this way.

Wyatt stepped forward. "That was really low of you dude."

He paused for a second. "That's my sister!" Before I could blink Wyatt slapped Finn in the face.

Finn didn't move and clenched his jaw.

I covered my mouth with shock. My brother? Wyatt? Well dang.

"Okay everyone just calm down. We can work this out. Just don't fight." I said. Jaeden tightened the grip on my hand.

Finn looked at me again and turned to walk out the door.

After a few moments of quietness Jack mumbled.

"Woah.." I smiled to myself as he finished talking. "I better get going...See you guys later."

I waved to him and he shut the door once again.

I looked over at Jaeden and he nodded.

I then looked over at Wyatt.

"Wyatt? Are you okay?"

He turned around and nodded. "Yeah.. "

He smiled. "I should be asking you."

" Well I'm gonna go upstairs for a while.." he mumbled as he walked towards the staircase.

After he was upstairs Jaeden turned and looked at me. We were still holding hands and he pulled my hand towards his lips and kissed it gently.

I blushed. "Thanks for everything you do Jaeden. I should've told you sooner. But a lot has happened."

"Don't worry about it." He smiled.

"I would do anything for you." He finished.

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

I pulled him in for a soft kiss on the lips. Which he of course accepted.

As we smiled into the kiss and pulled away I felt that same lift from my shoulders. Relief? Happiness? I don't know but I would find out.