That could have gone better

"Fuck ow." A girl was said covering her bullet wound on her hip she wore a black and red hoodie, blue baggy pants, red and black skate shoes, her black shaved side short hair cut had blue, purple, red, and yellow dye streaks, she had mismatched eyes her right was red and black as her left was red, purple, blue, yellow, and black, she had wolf ears and tail, her right wolf ear was bleeding from a bullet going through it she had a red dragon on her left cheek and a burning rose on her right side of her neck, she was 6'7".

"Where'd that mutt go." The booming voice of a man in armor said.

"I think she got out." A lighter voice said it was a girl.

The girl looked over the table seeing the two of them in front of the opening she knew she had to move or end up like the rest. She move swiftly yet quietly.

"Ok lets check here again." The man said walking into the factory.

'This fucking slaughterhouse.' The girl thought.

She ran into a freezer and almost throw up on the hooks were people dead they were gutted and hanged.

'Oh my god.' The girl thought

"Al...Alice." A man said from the corner.

"Pa." The girl said running over to him.

"Alice you have to live please run and don't look back remember go north to the water and cross it there you'll find the town and when you do show them you marks." Alice's father said.

"O...Ok Pa." Alice said crying.

"Alice." Pa said Alice look up. "Forget us, forget emotion, you are a killing machine, you know no fear, go to Night." Pa said.

"Ok. Is that your final order." Alice said.

"Yes.Now end me." Pa said.

"Ok." Alice said snapping Pa's neck killing him Alice showed no emotion she stopped crying.

Alice started to run out of the factory running through all the rooms to the exit like the bone room, and the guts room.

"Ugh... This smells awful." Alice said covering her nose.

Alice walked out of the factory only to be meet by a group of people in armor aiming guns at the door.

"Get down on the ground and put your hands on the ground." A man said

"Ok you need to calm no need to shot. Ok." Alice said moving her hands up and down.

"I said down on the ground." the man said.

"Ok, ok, god damn." Alice said kneeling on the ground.

"Ok good now put your hands on the ground." A girl said walking closer she was 5'9".

"Ok." Alice said putting her hands on the ground.

The girl walked closer to Alice so she was standing in front of her. Alice move quickly and grabbed the girl and her gun out of her hand and aiming it to the girl's head.

"Anyway hi. Name's Alice move and die." Alice said moving the gun pointing at the others.

They didn't move at all.

"What are you?" A man asked only to be shot.

"I told you no moving." Alice said.

"Y-you shot him for talking!" A woman in the group said.

"Yep your lips are moving anyway by." Alice said shooting the girl.

Alice's ears perked up and turn around to see the two people who were inside at the door. Alice quickly move her gun and shot them and pointed the gun back to the group.