Chapter 1

So many things has happened and I was finally able to admit my feelings towards Jiyong hyung. In quest for his revenge towards his father, he asked for my help in order to take him down. Will this new chapter of our lives bring us closer together or pull us apart? Are we finally gonna have our happily ever after or will we face a new problem.

That day, after I had gone to the aquarium with Jiyong hyung, I immediately took my rest because I know I will be needing it because of all the upcoming events. And because I got tired on the aquarium.

Meanwhile, Jiyong hyung had spent all his time sketching designs. I had gone to bed first, but...

I wonder when he snuck into my bed.

I woke up to Jiyong hyung embracing me tightly as he sleeps peacefully.

Seriously, he has no intention of sleeping in his own room anymore. Not that I'm complaining though. He's so spoiled.

I stroke his hair and gaze at his sleeping face.

I'll do my best so that you can make a lot of clothes that will surprise your father.

Alright, today, I'm going to make breakfast.

I slowly remove Jiyong hyung's hands from around my body. Just then...

"Hmm... Seungri..." he moaned. He did it out of sleepiness but his voice was so deep and sultry that it almost simultaneously weakened my legs.

He embraces me even more tightly and slung one legs on me.

"Don't get up yet..." he pleaded as he placed a light kiss on my neck and rested his face there.

"H-hyung... I-I have to go make breakfast." I stuttered as goosebumps immediately formed on my skin.

"NO!" he said stubbornly.

"What? Hyung I--." I said but I was cut offed when I felt his hand went along the underside of my shirt. He was slowly hitching it up.

"I need to recharge..." he said as he was rubbing my tummy.

"I-I have work today, hyung!" I said as I try to push his hand away.

"Tsk..."

"Come on... I'll call you when breakfast is ready."

"Hmm... thanks."

Jiyong hyung relaxes his arm, and after patting me on the head, he closes his eyes again.

Alright, work work! I've gotta do my best today.

~

"Morning! I was just about to call you." I greeted, as soon as I saw Jiyong hyung walking out of my room.

"I came because something smells good." he said as he quickly went to me and gave me a hug. Jiyong hyung has been very clingy recently.

"I see. Today we're eating Chinese food." I said and he gave me a strange look so I asked, "Oh, you didn't like Chinese food?"

"No, I do... I just thought it was unusual because we usually eat bread in the morning. Okay, let's eat."

"Okay!"

Jiyong hyung happily eats the coconut rice, satay chicken and green leaf lettuce and avocado salad.

~

"Alright, I'm off then." I said, as I stand just outside the entrance.

"Okay. Don't make any mistakes today."

"I-I won't. Are you going to be home making clothes, hyung?"

"No, I've got a meeting with Top hyung. Since we've got a lot of clothes to photograph, I'm gonna go plan for the advert shoots."