"Yes a month ago, you were all skin and bones and passed out in a lake. Now you are healthy and strong, and not passed out so please cover yourself." Jason said.

"How about we change behind the tree, we just want to protect you, even your innocents." John said.

"I'll go behind the tree, this way I can shift first." Mackenzie said, she runs off to the side porch jumping down and into the woods. She folds her clothes and neatly places it at the bottom of the tree. She thinks wolf to the the voice in her head and quickly shifts, a shiver runs through her this time. Not as painful as the last time. She comes out surprised to see their faces. They had a look of wonder across all of them.

What the hell are they staring at.

"We are staring at your wolf." Jason said.

You could hear me? Mackenzie thought.

"Yes because you have accepted us as your family we can hear each other, it is almost like you have become part of our pack." John said. "We can't make it official with the council unless we have over 10 but it counts with us and our wolves so it is possible."

"We will also need an alpha to become official." Trent said.

"Well isn't it obvious we have one." John said staring at her.

What do you mean? Mackenzie thought to them.

"Alpha means leader of a pack." John started to explain.

I know that but what do you mean you have found one.

"Look at you." Trent said and then realized the stupidity of his statement. "Um I mean you are big." He said trying to imitate her size with his hands, he gives up after a minute. "I want to ride you." Trent didn't wait a second before jumping on Mac's back, she bucked a little but realized he was going to stay whether she wanted him to or not.

"Get off of her." Jason shouted going over and shoving him off of Mac.

"All werewolves are bigger than regular wolves. But Alpha's themselves are even bigger. Now it is rare for a female to be an Alpha wolf, and even more rare for one to be a changed werewolf. But here we are." John said ignoring the fight going on with Jason and Trent.

"I'm not surprised, she already has our house running better than ever." Jason said, getting off of Trent.

Am I bigger than you guys? Mackenzie said, she thought she was normal size but she hasn't actually seen her wolf yet.

"My wolf comes to about here." John said placing his hand a bit higher then his hip, "You however come to here." He now has his hand around mid chest.

"You are so black, I love it." Trent said, referring to her jet black coat, not a speck of another color. "I've never seen a wolf so dark or so big. You are the size of a mini pony." He said jumping on her back again. She growls.

"Get off of her" Jason said.

"But she is my pony." Trent said, but politely got off of her.

"She isn't your pony she is your alpha." John said getting down on one knee.

I don't want to be your Alpha. She thought, she wasn't ready to run a pack.

"Don't worry, it will come naturally to you." Jason said also getting down on one knee.

"You will be an amazing pony, I mean alpha." Trent said smiling, he gets down on his knee. At the same the same time all three bowed their heads and Mac could feel tingles run across her upper back. It was a small set of tingles, like something just zapped her. She turns her head to look, but as a wolf she couldn't really turn.