"Before meeting you, I was afraid of getting my heart broken again. Then, when we did get serious, I was afraid to trust you. But, you wouldn't let me go. Even when I pushed you away, you wouldn't give up on me. You fought for me and I am grateful for that baby. We're gonna have our arguments and our rough patches. But, me and you made a promise to each other. We're gonna stick it out and stay together no matter what. All those times I got upset with you... but I always managed to come back. Chris I can't let you go. You're my everything and I refuse to give up on something good in my life. So, I'm gonna let you know that I love you, and I can't wait to finally be a Brown."

Jay said as her bridal party starting screaming and getting excited. Everyone in the audience laughed at their enthusiasm.

(After the exchanging of the rings)

"Alrighty then... its about that time. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride Chris."

Chris and Jay smiled at each other and everyone stood up cheering. His eyes landed on her lips and he leaned in. Once she met him half way, their lips pressed against each other.

The kiss was sweet and gentle. He grabbed her chin with his fingers and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Get is sissss!" Kiki and Tajah yelled out at the same time as they laughed together.

"Alright Chris slow down slow down." Mama Joyce said as she laughed with Jay's mom.

When they finally broke the kiss, they grinned from ear to ear.

"We finally did it baby." Chris said as they embraced each other in a hug. Afterwards, he grabbed her hand and they faced the crowd.

"Everyone, I give you, Mr. And Mrs. Christopher Maurice Brown." The pastor said as everyone started cheering.

"That's right blood! Do ya thang! That's my lil red!!" Red yelled out as he started making dog noises.

August and the other guys couldn't move until they fully walked down the aisle, so they had to wait until the reception.

(Reception)

To the left

To the left...
Take it back now y'all
One hop this time
Right foot, lets stomp
Left foot, lets stomp
Cha Cha real smooth...
Turn it out

Everybody was in the middle of the dance floor doing the cha cha slide. The happiness in the room was on another level. Even though Jay is a couple weeks away from her due date, she is still dancing and putting it down on the dance floor. She doesn't care how big she was. All she cared about was her special night with Chris and her family.

Let's go to work
To the left
Take it back now y'all
Two hops this time
Two hops this time
Right foot, lets stomp
Left foot, lets stomp
Hands on ya knees
Hands on ya knees
Hands on ya knees

By the time this verse came on, Jay was bent over twerking on Chris while August, Red, and Trey was holding him up.

"That's my best!! Get it girlllll!" A.J yelled out as she held Jay's hands.

Her bridesmaids were cheering her on and his groomsmen were cheering him on... until...

"Ah ahhh!! Stop being nasty!" Jay's mom sprinted over to the crowd smacking the guys arms. She then tried to smack Jay until Jay dodged her hits. Everybody laughed and broke up the "twerking circle".

"You my brother man but don't let me take off my belt." Jay's brother Tae said walking over with Pryce.

"Y'all think cause y'all married y'all can be nasty. Well, not while we're here!" Pryce semi-yelled as they made it over to them.

Everybody couldn't stop laughing... but when they heard "This is how we do itttt!", everyone started jumping up and down preparing to rap along.

This is how we do it
It's Friday night
And I feel alright
The party is here on the west side

Jay and Chris rapped and danced with each other. But, of course Chris had to be a show off and he started dancing in front of everybody.

Jay walked away from the circle and she stood next to her mom and Mama Joyce.

"I'm so proud of you two... Chris really put a lot of thought and time into his decision. He knew that you were the one." Mama Joyce said as a smile spread across Jay's face.

"Well, it looks like we're a big happy family, with a grand baby on the way." Jay's mom said as she grabbed Mama Joyce's hand.

"This next year is gonna be one of the best years ever." Mama Joyce said until they heard a loud "BANG"!

There were screams and yells coming from the dance floor. Jay slowly turned her head, then she noticed blood spilling onto the floor, and a group of people running to the scene.

She closed her eyes and she took a deep breath.

"Please don't let it be my baby." She said aloud as the music started to muffle in her ears.

Was the best day of her life turning into the worst?

--------------------------
So sorry for the slow updates.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter🌚

Comments? Feedback? Thoughts?💭

Stay tuned!

Thanks for reading! ❤️