Stand Up - Part 18

Start from the beginning

I went to milkshake city. I’m wondering what he had to say. I ordered our own 1D milkshake as I was waiting for Niall. “Hey” I heard someone saying, I turned my head and looked at Niall “Yo” I said as I motioned him to take a seat, there was an awkward silence “Sup ?” Niall questioned “Let’s get straight to the point Niall. We both know what this is going about” I said, he took a deep breath “You need to listen to me” – “That’s why I’m here” I replied dryly. “You need to know that there’s nothing going on between Emma and I. There are absolutely no feelings. I know we shouldn’t have kissed, I know that was really wrong. But we were drunk, we didn’t really realized what we were doing. I don’t love Emma at all, well I do. But as a friend, just like I love you. But I lost the most important person in my life, Gina. She was supposed to be my future wife. But I lost her, and she’s ignoring me. She doesn’t even want to listen what I got to say, I miss her so hard.. It’s all so fucked up. I’m really sorry Liam, you have to believe me. And I kissed Emma, she didn’t kiss me.. So you should give her a chance. I heard she’s doing bad, I don’t know if it’s true, cause she’s ignoring me too, so there must be a reason for that. And I think that reason is because she wanna show you there’s absolutely nothing going on between us. You need to believe me” he said, I didn’t know what to say at first. There was an awkward silence, Niall got up and was about to leave “Don’t go, we’re not finished yet” I said, he turned around, had a little smile on his face and took a seat, I sighed “I forgive you, we make mistakes, we screw up but we need to forgive and move on” I said “But it’s not because I forgive you, I will forget about it. It needs time” I continued, he nodded “I totally understand, thanks for listening. And please solve it with Emma..” he said, I sighed “I will see” – “Liam, I know you love her, even though after everything that happened. You guys are born for each other, you should go to her and listen to what she has to say.. After all, she listened to you too..” he said, I gave him a weak smile, “Maybe you’re right.. And I’m sorry I hit your face that night, that was over the top” I said “It’s fine. I deserved it” he replied as he smiled slightly. “From them moment everything is solved between Emma and I, you and Gina, you can move in again. Unless you wanna stay at the hotel” I said, he smiled “I’d love too” – “It’s up to both of us to solve it now” I said. Bit later I went back home. “How did it go ?” Louis asked when I walked inside “How did what go ?” Gina asked “I met up with Niall” I replied, she looked confused “Why ?” she asked “He texted me and asked to meet up. You know Gina, we all make mistakes, we screw up but we forgive and move on. He’s been one of my best friends since 2 years, it’s already a month ago. I forgave him, but that doesn’t mean I will forget about it, because I won’t. Maybe you should give him a chance too” I said, she sighed and went upstairs. I have no idea if that was a yes or a no. “I’m going to Emma her house now” I said “Did you take something ?” Sky asked “No. But I’ve been thinking, I saw the pain in Niall’s eyes and I realized this isn’t only hurting me and Gina, but also Emma and Niall and our fans. I still love Emma, she’s my first real love. I can’t forget her like this. She listened to me during the whole Caitlin problem, well I should listen to her too give her a second chance, cause you only live once” I replied as I left.

Emma’s POV:

I was laying in the couch reading a book while Harry was playing “Draw Something”. The doorbell rang, Harry got up and opened it “I’ma do something at home” he said “Whatever” I replied, I heard the door closing and heard someone walking in, I looked up and my jaw dropped. My eyes were tearing up as I saw him standing in front of me, I stood up “Hey” Liam said, I couldn’t bring out a word. “C-can we talk ?” he asked, I nodded as we both took a seat. “You need to listen to me” I said “That’s why I’m here.. I’m here to listen to you” I took a deep breath “You need to know I have no feelings for Niall. I don’t love him.. We were drunk, I know even than we shouldn’t have kissed, but it wasn’t on purpose. I don’t love him the way I love you.. I will never love someone the way I love you..” I stopped talking cause I start crying, I heard him sighing “I believe you..” he said “And I forgive you..” he continued, our eyes met “I talked to Niall and it’s all good between us. But I also told him this will take time, also between us. I’m not gonna break up with you, cause I love you too much” he said, I couldn’t say anything, I just cried even more. I have no idea where this is coming from “And I’m sorry, about how I was acting to you. I was a total jerk, I shouldn’t have done like that.. But it just hurts me so much..” he said as some tears rolled down his cheeks, I laid my hand on his cheek and wiped his tears with my thumb. He took my hand and held it “You have to promise me something” he said, I nodded “You look like a mess and I did this to you. You need to promise me you will eat again, you will finally come out again.. And not laying the whole day in your bed, crying.. Okay ?” he asked, I nodded “Come here” he said as we hugged. We were both crying, I held him so tight. This was the longest hug I’ve ever had, we didn’t let go, and I didn’t want to neither “I-I love you” I said, he looked at me and stood up “I need some time” he said as he left. I was so confused, I closed all the doors so nobody could come in, neither could Harry. I made myself a sandwich and it took all strength to eat it. I got used to it, to not eat.