Thunderstorm (Pete+Andy+you)

You were playing video games with Pete and Joe. A fighting game specifically. Kind of like Mortal Kombat, but not Mortal Kombat.

Coming from outside was rain pouring, lightning flashing, and thunder crashing. All of the sudden because of the storm, all of the lights and the TV in which you were playing the video game on shut off.

You all made eye contact with each other and then proceeded to look around for flashlights and candles.

Andy lit some matches and lit the candles. Pete and you turned on the flashlights and the room was finally at least light enough to see each other. 

The vibe changed, it honestly got kind of eerie. 

"Does it feel kind of.... creepy to you guys?" you asked your two friends that were sitting in front of you? 

"Uhm yeah a little bit" Pete replied.

"Not really, just dark." Andy said.

You got shivers down your spine and it just felt off to you. 

You looked over to the window and a flash of lightning showed a quick figure of a person. You gulped and rubbed your eyes, believing you were just paranoid and were "seeing things"

The lightning flashed again and the figure wasn't there the second time. You must have just been seeing things. 

"Hey you okay, (Y/N)" Pete asked me.

"Y-yeah I'm good."

After we had settled in the dark you started to feel a little tired, but the thunder was too loud. It would have kept you up, so you talked to your two best friends that would keep you company.

After an hour of the electricity being gone, you guys had nothing to do. It was too dark to play board games and the phones were all off.

So being the stupid teenagers you were, all of you started to tell scary stories about ghosts, murders, stalkers, etc. 

You were already paranoid enough from seeing the figure earlier and just getting weird vibes in general. Pete and Andy had told creative unrealistic stories while you told realistic stories that just made you even more freaked out.

Suddenly there was a very specific pattern of knocks coming from the door in the basement. There was 5 knocks.

This time you weren't seeing or hearing things. Andy and Pete had both turned to you like they had both seen ghosts and you gave them the same look back. 

"You guys heard that too right?" Andy made positive that he hadn't just been hearing things.

"Yup..." you and Pete replied. 

"Look, maybe it's just branches hitting up against the door." Pete suggested

"Yeah like branches can fucking reach that far to hit the door." Andy said sarcastically. 

"Guys stop. Be quiet. Andy grab the baseball bat, Pete grab a knife or some sort of other weapon, and I'll grab a working phone. Stay quiet and stay low." you suggested and they followed through with it.

When you guys grabbed everything, Andy started to lead the way into the basement, Pete in the middle and you last. You all stopped half way down the stairs because you heard the knock again. Still staying low, you guys ran for the dark side of the basement with no windows and got in a corner.

Looking out the window you saw the same figure as before. It looked like whoever it was had some sort of weapon. He had his hood up. He started fiddling with the lock and you all got close together and were all scared shitless. 

Without hesitation, the man outside was fiddling with the lock and *Click*

The door had unlocked. He must have been smart enough to look under the mat for the spare key. 

He opened the door, setting his things on the floor and shutting the door behind him. It seemed as if he had put a large luggage of something on the floor. He took his hood off and then he spoke.

"Andy, Pete, (Y/N)??" the voice came through the basement. 

"Who is that?" Andy whispered to you.

"Oh my god, guys... It's Patrick. I forgot he was gonna come over to bring my guitar back."

"Were right here!" you said. 

Patrick turned the light on, we must have got electricity back. 

"Why are you guys in the corner hiding and why does everyone have a weapon?"

You all looked at each other and laughed. You looked over at Patrick.

"We thought you were a intruder..." you said and giggled.

"Thanks for bringing my guitar back!"

Ha. Plot twist. Sorry if this chapter is kind of short/bad, it's currently 1:26 AM and I'm running on no caffeine. Gonna regret when I have to wake up early tomorrow morning. Okay I'll leave now. Bye loves, I already have a chapter planned for next week so be on a look out for that. ;)