School Crush (Patrick Imagine)

(Y/N POV)

*beep beep!*

I slammed my hand down on my stupid alarm clock that wakes me every morning for school. I don't like school, because you have to sit and stare as some random adult yells in your ear about smart stuff. Not my thing. I raise out of my bed and walk over to my closet to grab some clothes. Ugh what to wear? I have to try to look somewhat impressive for a guy that I like at school. We have had one conversation and even then it wasn't really a conversation he just asked me for a pencil..

I dug through my oversized closet finding an old plaid button up shirt and some gray skinny jeans with knee holes. Eh it'll work. I dragged myself into the bathroom to apply my much needed make up and to pee. It was a morning routine actually. Onward to breakfast. I trudged down the staircase and into the kitchen to find my 13 year old little brother Jace. Yay. Hint the sarcasm.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"Hey bro" I ruffled his hair.

"Seriously!? I just gelled that up!" I yelled.

"Sorry, hand spasm." I replied not affected by his attitude. I stole a piece of toast from Jace and ran out the door to my Dodge Dart. Yeah fancy I know but it's the best I could do. I shoved the toast in my mouth and started the engine. Annnnnnndddd of to the hell hole they call school.

~~~~~~

I walked into my history class searching for the hottest man I have ever seen in my life. Wait, No no no he's not in here! I frowned and sunk down in my desk which was located in the back of the class. I took out my sketch pad and began to draw as class started.

After I finished my drawing of a dark angel the door to the classroom flew open and in he came.

Patrick.

"Sorry I'm late." He huffed.

"Well I suggest your not late again Mr. Stump." The teacher threatened."You can have a seat next to (Y/N) in the back."

"Okay whatever."

Ohmygod ohmygod he's coming!!!!!

He glanced at me and took a seat in the desk to the right of me.

"Hey" he whispered.

"Hey Patrick."

"I hate Mrs. Kingston."

"You and me both. She looks like a dying seal." I laughed.

Patrick started laughing really hard. I tried to shush him but it wasn't working so the teacher turned around and yelled at us.

"I suggest you too plan a date outside of my class."

"Okay. Come on (Y/N)" Patrick took my hand and pulled me out of the class. I can't believe he just did that.

"Patrick where are we going?" I asked eager.

"Away."

Oh yeah cause that's a great answer. We walked through multiple halls and ended up outside under a cherry blossom tree.

"Are you mad that I pulled you out of class?" He looked regretful.

"God no. I hate Mrs. Kingston!" I expressed.

"Oh okay good. I just need someone to talk to. The reason I was late was because I broke up with my girlfriend."

"Awe what happened?" I asked. Honestly I'm kinda happy they broke up cause now I can make hints to him that I like him. Who wouldn't like him? He has the perfect personality and his strawberry blonde hair matched perfectly with his blueish gray eyes, and he was just perfect in everyway.

"I got tired of her attitude. She's always bossing me around and being completely rude to me. I should have done it sooner."

"So then your single?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Haha yes I am. But hopefully not for long."

"What do you mean." I asked confused.

"Well there's this girl I like. She's perfect in every way. I hope to make her my girlfriend one day."

"Well if your not torn about your ex then why not ask her out?" I suggested hiding my hurt.

"Well I'm not sure if she likes me back.."

"Well you'll never know if you don't try."

"You know what (Y/N) your right. I'm gonna just kiss her, and if she doesn't like me back then I'll hide in my room all day."

I laughed. "Okay you do that!"

He looked up into my eyes with lust. His hand reached up and cupped my face. I looked down to his lips and back up to his beautiful eyes. We leaned in and locked lips. I have been waiting for this moment ever since 2nd grade and as cliché as it sounds there was way more than fireworks going off inside my stomach. I hoped he felt the same way. He pulled away for air and we sat there with our foreheads touching staring into each other's eyes.

"Do you think she likes me?" He asked.

"Definitely." I smiled and pulled him back into a kiss.

-----------

Hey guys! So this was my first official Imagine in this book. Please please please let me know how I did. I really want to impress you guys and make sure that you all get feels. I'm looking forward to wring more and receiveing suggestions from you guys!

P.S. Let me know if you want a pt.2 with a little "something" extra. Lol!

Later sexy pineapples!

-XCrushX