Pete & patrick one-shot thingy

Requested by TheNewConvention thanks! :)

The proper bad boy in school, Pete Wentz. He was the one who fit in and hung out with all of the "cool kids" ... Then there was Patrick, the one who was a cute nerdy guy that had a few friends, maybe about five of them.

*Pete's POV*
"Hey Patrick" I smile at the nice nerdy guy in front of me. I would say hi to him every now and then and we have had a few coversations but I don't really know him that well. "Oh hey Pete. How are you?" he asks turning the page on his book. "I'm good. Whatcha reading?" I question, trying to create a conversation. "Harry Potter" he looks up at me and smiles. "That sounds like a good book. Uh hey, I got to go my friends are waiting for me. I'll talk to you later okay?" I frown. "Okay. See you around Pete" he smiles sadly. "Bye Patrick" I turn around heading towards my friends. I felt bad for abandoning Patrick but he was into his book anyways.

"Hey man" my friend says punching my shoulder. "Hey dude" I quietly say. "Bro, are you sad because you left Patrick in the dust. He's the weirdest kid in the whole school." he snarles. "Adam! You know what I'm tired of your shit. I'm tired of all of your guy's shit!" I say giving everyone one of my friends the meanest look. I punch Adam the guy standing in front of me who I thought was my friend, and it wasn't just a playful punch. "Ow what the hell!!!" he rubs the part where I punched. "Patrick is a nice guy... and if you talk crap about him one more time your not gonna see the end of daylight." I yell.

The school bell suddenly rings and everybody floods into the building. I walk away from my "friends" and go find Patrick. Patrick has already been through a lot and he doesn't need anymore things to deal with ecspecially from my friends.

Finally I found Patrick in a croud of people and tap his shoulder. He turns around facing me, a scared look on his face and then realization hits him and he smiles. "Hi again Pete... Umm what's up?" he itches his head. "Can we sit together at lunch. I don't really want to sit with my friends" I question with a sad face. "Sure I would love that!" his face brightens. "Okay see you then"
(Time skip to luch)

We find a table to sit at and sit down. I feel my phone vibrate and I pull it out of my pocket. Ugh it was a group chat. I text the group saying that I wasn't gonna sit with them today and Patrick sees that I have my phone out. "I'm not trying to be weird or anything but want my phone number?" he asks politely. "Sure." I write my number on his arm and he looks down at it smiling. "Thanks I will text you tonight for sure" he winks. "Alright"

(another time skip cause I'm tired af)
For texting it's gonna be italics for Patrick and bold for Pete

Hey Pete, it's Patrick. What are you up to?
Hey, I'm not doing much just talking to you. ;)
Oh okay cool haha. ;)
Yeah. May I tell you something?
Yep, what's up
I love you. I know I'm telling you through text but I do.
I love you too but I don't fit in I wouldn't be good for you
So what? You don't have to fit in and neither do I.. It's stupid anyways
Really?? So does that mean were dating?
I guess so :)
OK sweet!
Yep Patrick you're the only one I have a soft spot for.
I love you :)

/::\
A/N That's it. Um sorry it sucks. I am so tired. So much stress... So yeah. Hope you enjoy :)