Patrick Stump (smut)

(Requested by nobody) LOL
Your in high school and your in the 10th grade and so is the hottest guy in school Patrick Stump. Your sitting at the lunch table  alone with no lunch and he catches you staring at him. He gets up and starts walking over to you. "Hey (Y/N)" he says with his sexy voice. "Hey Patrick" I quietly say.  "You know your really cute (Y/N) " he chuckles. "You're cute too" I hide my face. "Hahaha thanks! Wanna come over after school?" He questions. "I would love to, see you then!" I jumped right out of my skin because I was so excited the hottest and most popular kid in our school asked me, the lonely outcast, to go to his house.
It was finally after school, the day went slow as fuck. You waited and waited outside of the school and Patrick finally came. He grabs your hand, which sent chills down your spine and he led you to his blue charger. You arrived at his house and he took you inside. His soft lips just looked so kissable. He noticed you were staring at his lips and he smashed his into yours. It quickly went into a hot make out session. He unlocked his lips from yours. "Follow me" he said and you followed. He took you into his bedroom as he slams your body into his bed. His takes off his shirt and you takes yours off as well. He starts kissing you again while he takes off both of your pants. You feel the touch of his fingers going into your lace underwear and he starts pumping his fingers in and out of you. You can feel his boner rub on your leg.
"Patrick! Please!" You moan as his hard member goes into you. He thrusts harder and faster into you making you moan and whimper. "(Y/N) I'm g-gonna"
"Me too!" You yell. He falls next to you rubbing his thumb across your cheek. "Is it official now?" Patrick questions. I nod my head "I love you Patrick forever and always"
A/N How was it? If it's cliche I'm sorry it's my first imagine and it's 3:47 in the morning lol. Please inbox me if you have any requests! See you Youngbloods ~XxBAND_FANTASYxX