Jealousy (Peterick)

"Pete, can we do something today? I feel bored!" I whine.

"Sure. What do you have in mind" Pete rolls his eyes from my whining.

"Umm I was thinking maybe we could go to the mall"

"Alright that sounds fine. Get ready and we can go soon"

I push myself off of the couch and go upstairs to my bedroom. I open my closet and pick out a nice outfit.

I wanted to look nice for Pete. I felt the need to impress him, because you know, I have the biggest crush on him. He is literally the emo King.

I grab a black button up shirt and some plain black skinny jeans and my red vans.

I walk into my bathroom which is inside my bedroom and look into the mirror.

I grab my brush and start brushing through my messy blonde hair until I get it the way I want it.

"Good!" I think out loud while looking in the mirror.

I grab everything I need and go downstairs.

"I'm ready Pete" I yell across the house.

There was no response so I decided to go to his room to see if he was in there.

His door was open so I walked right in.

Seeing Pete without pants and without a shirt.

"Oh my gosh, sorry Pete!!" I scream like a girl and slam his bedroom door. I felt so embarrassed.

I sat on the couch waiting for him to come out of the closet.... I mean bedroom!!

He opened his door and walked out. "Sorry about that... I should have closed the door" he has a blushing face. Not out of me seeing him almost fully naked and sexy, but out of embarrassment. We were both embarrassed.

"Ready to go?" Pete asks.

"Yeah!" I squeal.

We step out of our house and lock the door behind us and start walking over to Pete's car. It was a very VERY expensive car... He had a beautiful red Ferrari LaFerrari, 1.4 million dollars. He was definitely a lady's man.....

We finally arrive at the mall. It was a pretty big mall and it had many shops to choose from.

And damn, did Pete have a lot of money to spend here.

"What store do you wanna go to first?" Pete asks.

"Hot Topic?" I question.

"I would love to" Pete smiles.

We walk into the dark looking store only to find many nice people there and a thousand band shirts to pick from.

I always wanted to start a band, with Pete and a few other friends, Joe and Andy.

I started daydreaming about having my own band named Fall Out Boy and then Pete snapped his fingers in my face trying to get my attention.

"Huh! Sorry" I blushed.

"It's fine, what do you think of these pants?" He asks holding up some red and black skinny jeans.

"I love them! They look nice on you"

"Awesome" he smiles and walks away.

I look for some new clothes and look over seeing Pete talking to a lovely looking girl but they aren't just talking, they were flirting.

Of course I have to be jealous and give a nasty look at the girl.

The girl looks over and stops talking with a scared look on her face. That's what I wanted to do, I wanted to scare her away from Pete.

Pete stops talking and looks over at me.

I look away acting like nothing happened and kept on shopping. I don't know what's wrong with me anymore.

Pete and I finish up and go to a different store. We go to Best Buy to buy a new camera for Pete because he loves making little music videos and he also makes YouTube videos and he dropped his other camera.

After that we can't figure out anything else to do so we decide to drive to get food at McDonalds and then go home.

We walk inside our house and set our food down on the table so we can take our shoes off then we go over and sit at the table.

"So I wanted to talk to you" Pete says with a quiet but kind of pissed off voice.

"Okay, talk away" I say.

"Why were you glaring at that girl at Hot Topic?" He questions.

"Umm... I just... W-well, I like you okay? I can't help it. I've liked you so long so when I saw you guys flirting and it pissed me off." I said. He already knew I was gay so he didn't care that I liked him.

"Patrick, It's time to be real with you and tell you the truth. I wasn't flirting with her. You wanna know why? Because I'm gay! I wasn't flirting with her, I was trying to get her to go over to you and tell you that I liked you!!" He says with anger.

I was so shocked that I couldn't say anything. I did not expect him to be gay at all. He seemed really into girls but I guess not.

"Wait you like me also?" I question

"Yes!"

I get up from the table and walk to the seat he was sitting at and hug him.

"Pete I wanted to tell you earlier but I really like you"

"It's fine Patrick at least you told me" he pats me on the back.

"Thanks Pete"

"Just don't get so jealous of someone. That won't do you any good"

We chuckle and finish our food.

"Anyways thanks for going to the mall with me today, I really wanted to go"

"No problem"

"I'm going to my room" I say.

"Goodnight Patrick"

"Night Pete" I smile and go to my bedroom and quickly fall asleep.

Thank you for reading! ~XxBAND_FANTASYxX