Surprise! (Andy Imagine)

Oh my god what am I going to tell Andy!? I looked at the box just to make sure I wasn't right two lines means positive and one means negative.. Crap.. I'm pregnant. All the thoughts in my head were going crazy. What if he leaves me or doesn't want the baby?

Chill (Y\N) you'll be okay. His birthday is tomorrow so make the stick his birthday present. The can do that. Right? Yeah.

I grabbed my car keys and rushed out of the house and into my car. I'm gonna drive to the store and grab a small box and a pacifier to surprise him with. I reach the store and walk in. I go straight to the other side where the baby stuff is. I find a cute little white box with a bow on it. I can't get blue or pink because I'm not sure if it's a boy or girl yet. I spin around the aisle and look at pacifiers it took me a while to find the perfect one because all they really had was pink an blue, I soon found one that shaped like a star. I checked out and drove home. I have to hurry cause Andy will be home in 25 minutes and it takes me 15 to get home.
When I arrived home I ran inside and into the bathroom to grab the pregnancy stick. I placed the stick inside the small white box with the two lines facing up along with the pacifier wrapped around the stick. I hear the front door click open. Oh no I'm not ready!! I shoved the small box into the bottom of my sock drawer and buried it in socks.

"(Y\N) I'm home!" Andy yelled from downstairs.

"Okay babe! Just a second!" I yelled. I ran downstairs to greet my boyfriend.

"Hey babe. I've missed you.." He hugged me

"I've missed you too sweetie. How was your last day at work before the vacation?"

"Really well actually. They all brought me balloons and cake for my birthday got to love those 3 boys. Always over celebrating."

"Well they're just happy to see you go and have some fun on your birthday. But we have an early flight to Paris tomorrow so get your butt to bed."

"Oh alright babe fine. I love you. See you in the morning."

"I'll be up soon got to finish some things for the trip." I lied.

Andy went upstairs to bed and I sat in the dining room thinking about how I wanted to give him the present. I decided I wanted hot chocolate so I grab one of those instant packets as I was pouring it into the mug bile rose in my throat. I ran to the sink and threw up the contents of my stomach. Ugh I'm s not ready.

-------------------------

"Baby girl wake up."

I let out a rough moan and rolled over to face Andy. "Do I have to?"

"Yes if you want to catch the flight anytime soon."

"Finnnneeeee." I laid in bad thinking about the long day we hav- wait I have to wish him happy birthday and give him the present. I slowly rose out of my bed and got dressed in some nice but comfy clothes for the plane ride later on. I could hear him downstairs in the kitchen so I grabbed the present out of the sock drawer and walked downstairs.

"Hey babe, happy birthday." I hugged him.

"Thanks. Are you ready to go?" He sat down.

"Almost but first I have a present for you."

"Babe you didn't have too."

"No trust me I did." I smiled. 

He examined the long narrow box and unwrapped the ribbon I put around it. I was proud of how well I wrapped the box in it. Looks good. He slowly pulled open the box. And I thought his eyes were going to budge out of his head. 

"Oh my gosh (Y/N) is it true?!" He shouted. I fell into my seat.. He's mad.

"Well yeah.. I found out last night." I vaguely spoke. He jumped out of his chair and hugged me to death. I guess he's not mad after all.. Thank god. 

"Oh my we're going to have a baby I got to tell the guys!" He ran upstairs.

"I'll go put the bags in the trunk and we can go after you're done." I yelled after him.

I'm just so glad Andy isn't upset. I don't know why I was so upset and worried over nothing. I love him and he loves me and we finally get a family together.

---------------

-XCrushX  

Sorry it's short I'll make another one tonight!!!