Andy (fluff)

Your home alone because your boyfriend was gone. You don't like him much, you thought he was mean and violent. He was away for the weekend with his friend that you knew was cheating on you with. Your phone starts to vibrate and you look at the contact, Tt was your best friend since middle school and now both of you were in college. "Hey Andy. What's up?" you speak waiting for him to talk on the other end. "Hey. I just wanted to know what you were up to tonight now that your asshole boyfriend is away" he quitely chuckles. "I'm not doing much. Just reading books" you say. "Ah. Wanna go find somewhere to just laydown and talk about things" he asks curiosity filling his voice. "Sure why not" you jump up from my sofa. "I just need to fix my hair and makeup" you smile even though he can't see you do it. "Ha, okay... Umm just text me when your ready" he hangs up and you go upstairs to get ready.
*time skip*
The doorbell rings and you run up to the door but wait a minute so it didn't seem like you weren't sitting there waiting for him to pull up. You get enoug courage and open the door. "Hey buddy" you say not meaning to friendzone him. "Hey beautiful" he says doing the oppisite of friendzoning you. You walk out of your house, him closing the door behind you. "So where do you wanna go?" he questions. "Umm maybe just the park or something. You know, because kids for life" you laugh. "Haha okay"
You guys make it to the park and you start swinging on the swings. "(Y/N) race you!" he yells. "Okay, 1..2..3 RUN." you laugh. He starts running after you because he didn't realize you would start running right when you said it. "WaaAAAah (Y/N) slow the heck down" he yells "NOOO" you scream. You finally give up and so does Andy. You are both out of breath so you lay down in the grass. "You bish" he laughs. "Well you should have tried harder!" "Or you could've not ran as fast" he chuckles trying to make a point. "Hey (Y/N) why are you still staying with your boyfriend if he's cheating on you?" he questions. "I don't know. I guess I'm just scared he is going to get mad" you explain. "Well guess what, I'll get him out of your life" he pats my back. "Thanks Andy" you smile. "Your welcome (Y/N)"

A/N So heres the update. Sorry it sucks but I'm so tired and I have had cousins visiting aaaaand I just got a new tablet that's also why I haven't been updating. Also a heads up I start school in 4 days so I won't e able to update every 2 days anymore but thanks for reading! =)