Ice Skating (Patrick Imagine)

I tie the laces to my Ice Skates and try to stand up on my own.

I squirm and try to get myself in balance and I finally do. 

I am not good at this!

I grab onto the wall that is lining the rink and step onto the ice. 

My feet slide across the slippery ice and I move forward.

I repeat to myself in my head 'It's just like rollerskating! It's just like rollerskating'

I glide across and start getting the hang of it.

I smile and start going faster and faster, looking at the nature around me.

Suddenly I feel like I got hit with a car. No not a car, a train.

"Ow" I grab my leg and look up meeting eyes with a middle aged man.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking! I should have been looking at where I was going instead of looking at the nature around us." the cute blonde apologized.

"No don't apologize I was looking at the nature also." I said smiling.

"Well my name is Patrick" he introduced himself

"My name is (Y/N)" 

"Nice to meet you. You're beautiful by the way... Also there is a coffee place a few streets away and I want to get some after I ice skate would you like to come with me?" 

"I would love to!" I brighten up.

"Sweet. Would you like to skate with me" he holds his hand out offering me to hold it.

I take his hand and we start skating again, sticking out our tongues as the tiny snowflakes land on it and we laugh.

----------------------

We finished skating and we return our skates.

We start walking over to the coffee shop and hold each other's hands like a couple.

We finally arrive to the coffee shop, and no it's not starbucks it's just a tiny business that only has like three stores. 

I order just a plain coffee with sugar and creamer and Patrick orders a peppermint mocha.

We go sit at a booth in the corner and sit across from each other.

"So what are your hobbies?" he asks me.

"Well I like to make music I actually want to start a band. I mostly sing and play drums and guitar"

"No way! I have a band called Fall Out Boy"

"Really? That's so cool. You should show me some of your songs" I beg,  sipping on some of my coffee.

He slides over to my side of the booth grabbing his phone out of his pocket and opening up YouTube 

He hands the phone over to me and I see the title of the song it says "American Beauty/American Psycho" 

Huh that is a weird title for a song.

The song starts playing and I dance along with it.

Damn he has a angels voice!

As I listen to his band I fall more and more in love with this random guy that bumped into me.

Our personality's fit so well.

The song finished and I looked at him.

"I love it!" I told him honestly.

"Thanks I'm glad you liked it" he blushed.

"I really like you" I admitted it.

"I really like you too... But we need to get to know a lot more about each other" he said.

"Yeah I know. How old are you I forgot to ask?"

"I'm 31. How about you?" he says

"I'm 28" I replied.

"Perfect" he smiles.

We finished our delicious coffee and left the little coffee shop.

"Well what else do you wanna do?" he asks while the sun starts going down.

"If you still want to hang out with me... It may sound weird but we could go watch a movie or we could go to yours or my house?" I suggested things to do.

"We could go to me and my bands house we have lots of instruments."

"Okay!"

----------------

We arrived to his house and it looked super nice.

He had a giant room for just his intruments and there was a lot of nice things. I met all his band members  and we bonded very quickly and they were all very nice.

"Do you wanna try my guitar?" he handed me a really nice looking electric guitar and turn the amp on.

"Sure"

I start playing Don't Wake Me by Skillet and sing along with it.

"Wow you are super good at singing and guitar! Holy crap" he smiles and side hugs me.

I think this is true love. We have so much in common.

I look him in the eyes and we lean in until our lips lock.

-----------------------------

A/N Thank you so much for reading. Sorry for not updating for awhile. ALSO I have a new book called Unconditionally 

Go check it out ;)

~XxBAND_FANTASYxX