School play (Patrick imagine)

Your in high school and you're taking a class called theater.

"Alright class so today we are going to start a new play since we finished our last one... This one will be a love story, it's called Romeo and Juliet"

Great, a love story.. Knowing my luck I get the part where I have to kiss someone.

"(Y/N) and Patrick I'm sorry for giving you this part but you are gonna be the lovers" the teacher says and the whole class bursts out laughing.

Again, great. I'm stuck kissing my crush. Not only he's just my crush, but he's also Patrick fucking Stump.

"Rehearsals are going to be Mondays, Tuesday's and Thursday's after school" the teacher tells the class.

Patrick and I look at each other from across the room, making eye contact. He winks at me and suddenly the bell rings *RINNNGGGGNGNGNGNGGGG* we get our stuff and leave the classroom.

I open my locker and it makes a loud screeching sound. I put my things for theatre away and get my language arts notebook and a binder. I feel a little tap on my shoulder and I just ignore it thinking it was a random kid trying to piss people off. I feel a tap on my shoulder again and I spin my body around and about to yell and drop my belongings on the floor.

"Oops sorry I will pick those up!" The cute boy in a fedora says as he bends down and picks them up.

"Here" he hands my belongings back to me while smiling.

"Thank you Patrick!"

"No problem" he smirks. "I don't know how to say this but I think you're pretty and I can't wait to be partners with you"

"Thanks. I think your cute and smart. We should talk more" I smile handing him a piece of paper with my cell number on it.

"Well i should get going to class Patrick I'll see you around" I say

"Okay I'll walk with you to class since mine is next to yours" you both start walking to the classes and then separate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The past few days have been really good. Patrick and I have started talking. A lot actually. We've both learned a lot more about each other. I learned he's really funny and he's definitely a flirt. With me he's learned that I like it to read, write, and draw. Along with watching Netflix basically 99.9 percent of the time and is in love with pizza.

We both know that we're slowly falling in love with each other and I get butterflies just thinking about it.

The teacher says we have to take baby steps by hugging and then it goes to kissing but I don't want it to be like that I just want to kiss his lips. He's coming over to my house after school today and I just want the day to fly by.

Eventually it will.

~~~~~~~~

Finally it becomes after school and he said he would meet me at my locker so now I'm just kinda waiting.

A group of popular girls walk over to me and I try to ignore them but then they start calling me names and trying to hurt me. One had a knife and got my forehead with it. "Ow shit! What was that for?!" I yell.

"Tell us if you're dating Patrick and then we will leave you alone"

"No I'm not we're just friends!" I sob

"Yeah sure. Leave him alone or we will have to kill you" they kick me and then walk away.

I see Patrick running towards me.

"(Y/N) what the hell happened to you?!"

He picks me up and carry's me to a bench outside of the school.

"Come on lets get you home and cleaned up."

You walk on the path that leads to the house with Patrick. He gives you a piggy back ride so you don't have to walk as you tell him the directions to your house. Soon you arrive and go to the bathroom and he gets the first aid kit and gets you bandaged.

"Okay wanna go to my room and maybe watch Netflix or something?" you ask.

"Sure. American Horror Story?"

"YASS" I scream and turn my TV on and get netflix on and also grab like TEN blankets.

Patrick wraps his arms around your waist and you lean your head onto his shoulder. After the episode you both agree on watching Toy Story
You both look at each other and he leans in and soon enough your lips are moving in a rhythmic motion and he pulls your hair and you run your fingers through his hair. You unlock lips and smile at each other.

"Well I guess we don't have to practice and be scared for our play" he chuckles. "Yep we are gonna get an A+" I laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The play was great. Patrick and I were right we did get an A but it wasn't an A+ is was an A- because I fucked up and laughed before we were going to kiss.

If it weren't for this play then I wouldn't be so happy because Patrick asked me out and he's the first boy my parents have actually accepted. In fact we have been together for 2 years and we have graduated highschool. We're planning our wedding for the next upcoming year. We are both really happy together and we are excited for having a family.

Thank you guys for reading it means a lot! :}

-XxBAND_FANTASYxX