PASTOR PATRICK

It's Sunday. The day where people go to church and learn about God and Jesus... Well me, I didn't have much faith but my best friend Jessie makes me go with her every flipping Sunday. Great.

*Ring! Ring! Ring* "UGGggh" you say as you slam your hand down on your phone and look at who's calling and pick up.

"Heyy..." you groan as you get out from your bed and look in the mirror.

"HEY (Y/N) wake up it's Sunday! TIME FOR CHURCH" she yells into the speaker of her phone making your ears practically bleed.

"Jess how many times have I told you that I'm not religious" you yell back at her.

"Oh come on, I bet Patrick will enjoy seeing you there. I can tell that you guys always eye fuck."

"Alright fine. But I need to get ready or we won't be able to go" you hang up without saying bye.

You grab your eyeliner and mascara and apply it on. "Wait I'm forgetting the blush!"

You also apply the blush and whatever else you need to put on.

Brushing your hair you walk over to your closet grabbing one of the sexiest dresses you have and throw it on.

You look at yourself in the mirror and think "Wow Patrick is totally going to get hard from me!"

You head downstairs and put pumpkin waffles in the toaster until they got a golden color.

Hearing Jessie pull into your driveway you grab your purse and run out the door. You open the car door and throw your body in her blue corvette.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk into the church doors and see Patrick standing and talking to a young lady in her 20's.

"Hey Pat" you interrupt their conversation

"Oh, hey (Y/N), you like stunning" he replied. "Awesome thanks" you wink. 

It was Pete Wentz turn to do the service and even though he was hot I wanna do Patrick. Hehehe.

You feel a tap on your shoulder and you find a handsome Patrick looking at you. 

"Yeah. Be right back Jess" *wink wink*

He takes you into the janitor's closet and unzips his pants 

"Wait what are we doing?" you ask.

"I'm so hard from you (Y/N) please just"

You start doing what he's telling you to and you both moan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well church service is done in 10 minutes we should probably get out of here" he says quietly. "I don't want to make us look suspicious" he frowns. "But we could totally hang out again soon maybe go out for lunch Saturday?" 

"Yes that would be awesome!" you smile.

"Well we better get out of here" you open the door. 

Shit... 

"PETE DON'T TELL ANYONE!!!" Patrick yelled. "Ha you think I would?" he chuckled

Thank you so much for reading =3
Till next time XxBAND_FANTASYxX