Laying in the field (Pete-smut)

*Pete's POV*
It was the second night of summer break, about 5:30 in the evening. I wanted to find someone to hang out with because I literally beat all of my video games and Trick is on a tour, so I texted my best friend since 2nd grade (Y/N).

Pete: Hey (Y/N)! I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out? I have a special place I wanna take you that I discovered. A big field of flowers and grass :)

(Y/N): I would love to hang out let me get ready and I'll text you when I leave to your house ;)

I put down my phone and went to my bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror and grab my comb. I styled my hair and rubbed gel in it to get it spikey and the way I wanted it to be. Then I changed my clothes into some black skinny jeans and my CrankThatFrank shirt. (shoutout to CrankThatFrank, subscribe to him on YouTube) I also grabbed my black vans backpack.

I waited for (Y/N) to text me, so I just turned on my record player to listen to Bring Me The Horizon.

I was drifting off to sleep when my phone buzzed. I looked at my screen and realized it was a text from (Y/N) saying she was in my driveway and waiting for me.

I grabbed my phone and house key and ran down stairs. My parents were never home so I just left closing the door behind me.

"Well hello there (Y/N)"

"Fuck! Pete! You scared me" she squealed as I grabbed her shoulders

"Sorry not sorry" I chuckled.

"Whateverrr"

"Follow me, loser, let me show you where the field is." I smiled at her.

I lead her to the field which was about 15 minutes away from my house. It was just a normal big open field with flowers and a playground.

"I love it, it's pretty" she smiled.

"I knew you would love this place. Let's go lay down in the field I brought a few sandwiches."

We walked out into the field and picked a spot under a big oak tree and I laid down a blanket and we both sat down.

I grabbed the sandwiches out of my backpack and handed one to (Y/N)

"I hope you enjoy them" I smiled.

"It has everything I love on it! Thank you"

"You're welcome" I smiled at her.

We ate our food and watched the sunset.

We finished our food and by that time it was dark, the sky was clear and the stars were showing. We were also laying down looking up at the sky.

(Y/N) looked at me and smiled.

"I really want to kiss you" she says rubbing her fingers along my arm.

"Go for it" I winked at her as I leaned in.

At first, it started out as a normal romantic kiss like in the movies. But it got way more heated. We started making out and tugging at each other's hair.

We started taking each other's clothes off one by one. It felt so kinky doing this in a public park, but you know, I am kinky and I don't care right now. Fucking your best friend in a park? Pftt, what's the worst that could happen?

I started slow and gentle, rubbing my fingers across her entrance and into it. She let's out a moan and I get myself prepared, wrapping the latex around my hard member. Not really up for kids right now. Haha just sayin.  I take my fingers out of her entrance and put my mouth around it doing my job. After preparing her I let my hard member slide into her entrance, thrusting it back and forth as she moans and whimpers. I spank her semi-hard cause I was afraid of hurting her. She quietly yelps but then moans afterwards. I thrust harder and harder as it gets more heated. I came and let a moan out. I pulled my member out of her and kissed her, finishing off with my fingers. 

I wanted to make her feel special, so I did most of the work. 

We finished up and grabbed all of our belongings. I walked (Y/N) home and kissed her goodbye, and then went home. As soon as I got home I flopped on my bed and smiled and dozed off to sleep.