Peterick

A/N I am gonna try to post imagines every 2 days until school starts. Also any requests? Also again, please bare with me I am good at male sex scenes because I have a boyxboy story but never have wrote a boyxboy with band members just to let you know. Thanks!

(Pete's POV)

I lay awake in my luxury tour bus bedroom,  scrolling threw twitter. I turn to my side and my mini fan starts blowing my face. God it's so hot in here, maybe that's why I haven't been able to sleep. My bedroom door opens and an adorable Patrick walks in and shuts it behind him. 

"I can't sleep" Patrick related. "Same" I say quietly, not wanting to wake the others. "Hey Pete?" he questions. "What?" 

"Can I tell you a secret. That I have been wanting to tell you for a long time" Patrick questioned. "Go ahead" I snickered. "Okay... Well please don't tell anybody but, I'm... I- i'm gay" he blurted. I was shocked by his words "Wow" I say. "Do you hate me?" he quietly sobs. "O-of course not Pat. I'm umm.. gay too" I look into his beautiful eyes. "You are???" he asked. "Yes I am. No need to cry" I wipe his tears. We stare into each other eyes. "Can I kiss you?" I ask for permission. "O-oh yeah" 

I slammed my lips into his and at first he was shocked because he has never kissed anyone. He starts to get a hang of it and our lips start to sync and they fit like puzzle pieces. Our kiss started turning into a make out session. 

I ripped his shirt off, as he did the same with mine. We threw them somewhere random because we were too caught in the moment. I started nibbling and sucking on his neck while he was unbuttoning and taking off his pants. He let out a slight moan and then he took my jeans off. "I knew I have always loved you Pete" he panted. "I love you" I meaningfully say. I slide my hard member into his ass and thrust in and out. "Pete!" he whisper yells. We fall onto the bed and we make out while giving each other hand jobs. We finished and put our pajamas on and fell onto bed cuddling. "Should we tell the guys tomorrow?" Patrick stressed. "Yeah. Just don't stress out too much I bet they will except it" I explain and comfort him. "What about the fans?" he sighs. "They will be exited... They have been dreaming about peterick for like ever" I laughed. "True" he smiled. "Let's go to sleep okay?"

(Time skip to the morning)

(Patricks POV)

I woke up to realize that I was in Pete's room. Then I remembered last night and smiled to myself. I start to tickle Pete and he squirms. "Grr what do you want Joe" he growls "It's not Joe" I start laughing hard. "Oh yeah. Haha hey.... Babe?" he assured. "Sup babe" I chuckle. I look into his eyes and kiss him. "C'mon let's go tell the boys" I say anxiously. He stands up giving me a quick kiss before walking out of the door with me following. 

The guys were sitting at the table having breakfast. "Hey guys" Pete chuckles. "What's up" they said. "We have something to tell you guys" I speak loudly to get their attention. They all look over waiting for Pete and I to tell them. "Well umm Patrick and I have been hiding something for awhile and we wanted to get it off-" 

"Let me guess you and Patrick are gay and had sex?!!!!" Joe interrupted. "Well.... Yes thanks for guessing Joe" Pete laughed and I did as well. "Congrats though" and we all were happy in the end so I kiss Patrick.