13 | (hey you) i don't like your girlfriend

"SO then she hits me!" Taehyung exclaimed, arms flailing wildly as he tells the story about the time he got attacked after trying to help an old lady pick up her groceries. Jimin was nearly in tears after Taehyung explained to him that the lady thought he was a beggar and hit him with a baguette.

"That's a-amazing." Jimin giggled, to which Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah laugh-"

He was cut off to the sound of the door opening. Jimin looked in the direction of all the noise and found Jungkook coming in. He was surprised however when Hani came in with him.

"N-noona!" Jimin gasped, and he was sure that if he didn't already stutter he would've stuttered on that word anyway.

"Hi Jimin." Hani smiled, pushing her hair out of his eyes, "How are you?"

"G-good." He blinked, standing up, "I d-didn't know you'd be co-coming."

"Ah yeah, we're just grabbing something." She smiled.

Jimin suddenly thought that Jeongguk was lucky. Hani was a really nice girl.

"Who's this?" Hani asked, turning her attention to Taehyung. Jimin could hear Jungkook rustling around as Taehyung waved a bit.

"I'm Taehyung." He smiled, "Jimin's friend."

"It's nice to meet you." Hani greeted, hair falling into her eyes again, "I'm Hani- Jungkook's girlfriend."

Taehyung sent Jimin a look which he decided to ignore.

"Do y-you want to s-sit?" Jimin asked, "I can cl-clear some spa-space- Tae and I kind of made a m-mess."

Hani shook her head, "No, it's fine. Jungkook should be coming soon, thank you though."

Jimin nodded and tried to ignore Taehyung, who was now standing behind Hani with a book in his hands, making knowing looks and gestures.

"Taehyung, you're in my way."

Taehyung yelped and jumped, scurrying off to cower behind Jimin, which really didn't work because Jimin is short as hell, and blushed as Jungkook stood in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Where did you come from?!"

Jungkook blinked and pointed his thumb over his shoulder, "The bathroom?"

"Why?!"

"Cause I was getting medicine?" Jungkook asked in confusion, watching as Taehyung relaxed.

"Oh."

"Yeah." Jungkook said and muttered freak under his breath.

Taehyung frowned.

Jimin reached behind him and squeezed reassuringly at Tae's arm, hoping to get the message across that Jungkook was just joking.

Oblivious, Jungkook just walked over to Hani, who was giggling with a hand covering her mouth.

"Ready?" He asked her, taking her free hand in his.

"Yeah." She nodded, then smiled and waved at Jimin and Tae, "See you around, Jimin. It was nice meeting you Taehyung."

Jungkook simple waved. Jimin watched as the two left hand in hand, door closing behind them. He sighed and sat down.

"Dude what the hell!"

Jimin frowned, "What?"

"Why didn't you tell me Jungkook has a girlfriend?!" Taehyung exclaimed, sitting down beside Jimin.

"Uh, cause I d-didn't think it m-mattered-"

"Of course it does! She's taking him away from you!"

"Chill T-Tae, it's not like w-we're dating."

"Yeah! Cause she's in the way!"

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed together, "I like H-Hani. She's sweet. Jungkook's l-lucky to have her."

"Oh no! I'm too late! She's gotten to you too!"

"S-Shut up." Jimin pushed Taehyung away, "You're annoying."

Taehyung smiled cheekily and nuzzled into Jimin's hair. The elder rolled his eyes and pushed him away again.

"You need t-to st-study." Jimin said, throwing Taehyung's heavy anatomy text book at him.

Taehyung yelped and dodged it, flinching as it came into contact with the wall, producing a loud banging noise.

"Why'd you mo-move Tae-"

"You threw a book at me!" Taehyung flailed his arms, "I wasn't going to just let it hit me!"

"Start s-studying."

Taehyung whined.

"Shut up." Jimin rolled his eyes, smiling softly when Taehyung picked up his book and made his way back the the bed, nestling himself in between Jimin's legs, back against his chest.

"You're s-so weird." Jimin muttered fondly, one hand coming up to play with the younger's hair.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiled.