37

yuris pov

my mind went to all the horror movies me and yoongi watched the night before. i began to get pretty freaked out but also excited for some reason. first of all, we are in the middle of no were...with trees everywhere around us. second of all, the map thing on yoongis phone isnt working. third of all, we are out of gas. fourth of all, his phone is about to die and since there is no gas we cant put it in the cigerrate lighter. and fifth of all, there's no service...of course. 

should i wake up yoongi?

i look over at him to see him sleeping peacefully. i guess i wont wake him up. hell be mad at me since i got us lost...

i opened the door quietly. it was pitch black outside. how did we get here anyways? i took my phone out of my pocket, which was on 23 percent, and turned on the flashlight. even though im scared as flipflops i gotta go pee, like really bad. 

i enter the woods, not going far, and find a bigger tree to pee behind. if anyone saw me, this would be really embarrasing.

i finished and began wwalking back. i hit my head in advance, gosh im such a clutz. i make it back to the car to see yoongi still sleeping. i decide not to disturb him. i turn off my flashlight. i looked down at my phone percentage. 14. i sighed and went to look for any signal. ddude im so scared right now.

i lifted my phone up in the air and walked up and down the road. no signal. i go back to the car and sit beside it. i dont want to make to much sound bc i dont want to disturb yoongi. would he care if i woke him up? probably. but i need to wake him. 

i hear a sound in the woods and i yelp. i quickly open the door, jump in, and slam it shut. i locked all the doors and ducked down. i heard shuffling in yoongis seat....crap. 

"what are you doing? are we here yet?" he says with a tired voice, eyes half opened.

"um..we you see..sorry.." i say.

"what are you sorry about?" he asked.

"j-just...look outside.." i say. i hear shuffling in his seat..

"YURI! WHERE DA F*** ARE WE?" he yelled. hes mad..

i feel tears going down my face. ive always been so sensitive. im not good at getting yelled at. i was still ducked down, so he couldnt see that i was crying. im just not going to say anything.

"YURI!" he yellled.

".......i-im..sor-ry.." i said in a weak voice. i feel more tears coming down. gosh im such a crybaby. i put my head in my hands. i feel something wet on my hands and look at them. blood. i guess i hit my head pretty hard...it was on a tree so i guess i cut it.

"are you crying?" yoongi said, lowering his voice.

"n-no." i stuttered.

he grabbed my shoulders and made me face him. i smile slightly.

"you are crying. i didnt mean to yell, its just i dont know where we are." he said calmly.

"i-im sorry." i say, once again.

"what happened to your head??" he asked.

"i-i...had to use the restroom so i w-went in the woods and yeahh..then i hit my head..im fine though.." i said.

"i have a first aid kit in the back." he said. he reached in the back of his car and got it out. he opened it and started treating my head.

"now. how did we get lost?" he asked me.

"well...i was following the map thing on your phone. and it said that we were in seoul but nothing looked familar...it was all trees. i noticed the gas and i pulled over on the side of the road...we're out of gas...and there's no signal...youre phone is dead and mines almost at that point. im sorry, yoongi. i didnt mean to.." i said. he pulled me in his arms.

"its okay. it wasnt your fault.i guess we will have to wait for someone to come by. let's just...lets just sleep for now, and deal with it in the morning. okay?" he said.

"well...i guess." i said. he let me go and pulled two blankets out of the back. he handed one to me and covered up with his. i guess it it really  cold, considering we dont have heat..

~

a/n theres a small crappy update for you all. i have no ideas so i just went along. i just found out i had six things of cup ramen and ive already ate 4 cups....