35

A/N After I finish  this story, I have a few more books coming out. But it'll be awhile~

~

Yuri's POV

We just finished our ice cream, so now we are heading to a park.

I began running and jumping on all the things that stood up out of the ground, almost falling at some points but I save myself.

We arrive at the park and I go to the swings. Yoongi gets on the one beside me.

"Okay. We should have a swinging race. Whoever gets to the top first wins. 1, 2, 3, GO!!" I yelled.

I began swinging my legs up and down, and Yoongi did the same.

Right when I thought I was going to win, Yoongi caught up with me and we both got to the top. We were swinging at the same time and we both started laughing. I never know why I always laugh when someone is swinging at the same time I am...ive always wondered why.

-

It was getting dark so we both headed to the hotel.  We have school Monday. We're on break at the moment. But we go back soon. Honestly, I am kinda looking forward too it, mostly because of Yoongi.

He parks the car, gets out, opens my door, and grabs my hand. I give him a small smile. We walk up too the door, and he opens it. We are greeted by the person at the desk, which was on his phone looking very bored. We took the elavator and quickly arrived to our floor. We went to our room, and I went and got some clothes. I found a pair of sleeping shorts, but I could not find a shirt.

"Yooooooongi~ah~" I called out.

Yoongi quickly came out the bathroom door, with a tooth brush hanging out of his mouth. He already had his sleeping clothes on. A white, bigger shirt and a pair of basket ball shorts. I blushed slightly.

"Yeah?" He said, taking the tooth brush out of his mouth.

"C-can I borrow a...shirt?" I asked slightly, my face probably really red. He gummy smiled widely...cute.

"Of course~" He said.

I was waiting for him to go get me one, but he just stood there. As I was about to say something, he took off the shirt he was wearing, revealing his pale stomach and slightly defined abs, and tossed it over too me. 

"There you go~" He said, and headed back to the bathroom.

I stood there dumb-founded. I turned my back to the door, took my shirt off, and slipped the one he gave me, on.

I knocked on the bathroom door, and heard a 'come in'. I walked in, and awkwardly smiled at Yooongi. He smiled back. I grabbed my tooth brush and began brushing my teeth. Once I was done, I brushed my hair. I noticed Yoongi was done, and that he was staring at me. He laughed slightly and pulled me in his arms. When did I get this llucky?

''You're really beautiful, Yuri." He said.

"Nah, but you, Yoongi, you're absoulutely perfect." 

"And you, Yuri, are absoulutely out standing, and beyond perfect."

I look up at him. He has his signature smirk on. I lean in, about to touch his lips, but stop midway.

"Could you just stop teasing me and kiss me already?" He asked. I smiled and kissed him. As I was going to make it short and pull away, but he grabbed my waist and pulled me into another. Once he pulled away he had a huge smirk on his on face, which made me blush. 

"I have been waiting for that all day." He said. 

We both headed to the bed and turned the lights off.

~

A/N sorrrry! I am grounded for a while....so I won't be updating. I haven't done most of my school work, so I am grounded till I am done...I will be updating...but I won't be posting the updates..again, I am sorry.