13

Yuri apologized for Brees behavior and they told her it wasn't her fault.

"I can't stand people like her." Yoongi stated which made Yuri feel relieved.

"WELL LETS EATTT!" Jin whined.

Taehyung took two peices, Jin took three, Jungkook took two, Jimin took two, Hoseok took two, Namjoon took two, Yoongi took two and Yuri took four.

They left five peices. They all looked at Yuri in dis belief. She only took three bites of her first pizza and already finished it. While the other guys have took six bites and still haven't finished.

"Huh?" Yuri asked, wondering why everyone was staring at her.

"H-how did you even do that???" Namjoon asked.

Yuri turned red from embarrassment.

"I-I just ate the pizza.." Yuri said.

They all laughed and Yuri got more embarrassed.

She then slowly started eating her other slices.

Yuri then felt a hand on her back and was then pulled closer to someone. She felt the heat of the body and she knew who it was. Her face began to heat up even more. Yoongi. He then slightly whispered "It's okay, eat." In her ear. Yuri nodded and began eating slightly faster.

Once she finished her four slices she got another one. Hoseok did the same.

After they were all finished there were three peices of pizza leftover. They told Yuri that she could take it with her for later.

They all talked a little more and then left.

On the way to the amusement park, Yuri saw a man and a kid sitting on the side with a sign saying "Spare change for my daughter to go to school?" And another sign saying "Spare change for food?". Yuri then remembered the pizza and ran over to them. The boys didnt know what she was doing so yoongi went with her.

She took out the pizza and handed it to them, and then pulled out all the change she could find in her pocket. It all added up to be about $2. Yuri apologized for the lack of money and The man said thank you so many times.

Yoongi then pulled out his wallet, and took out $50 and handed to the man.

Then the rest of the guys came over and each of them gave them $10. Jimin then got all excited and whispered in all of the guys ears. Yuri was confused when they brung out a speaker, that was in Namjoons backpack, and Hoseoks phone..

~

Wellll here's a tiny cliffhanger but I'm posting right after this one soooo yea XD

~Bin