14

Jin then sat his hat down and so did Hoseok.

The guys all got in a line and turned on a familiar song. Yuri had then reconized the song from the dance room,  it was one of the songs they were practicing.

Yuri then realized what was happening. They were going to help get some money for the man and his daughter.

They all statted dancing in sync and every move was perfect.  A large crowd appeared and started cheering and recording with there phones.

People began coming up with 5 and 10 dollar bills in their hands and placing it into the two hats.

They did about 3 songs in all and finished. All the girls were basically dying and asking them to marry them. they knew it was a joke, but it was still kinda awkward. Once the crowd left Jungkook went and picked up the two hats and poured it into the bucket the man had.

The man got on his knees and started thanking them all.

Once that was done they all began walking to the amusement park like nothing just happened.  Once they arrived they all payed for them selves and Yoongi payed for Yuri.

"Ill pay you back!" Yuri told Yoongi. "No need." Yoongi said back to Yuri.

Taehyung and Jungkooks face lit up when they saw an icecream place. They both looked at Jin and Jin nodded like they had just asked a question.

Yuri and Yoongi went with them.

Taehyung got a cookies and cream icecream, Jungkook got a Choclate one, Yoongi got a strawberry one, and Yuri got a mint chip one.

They all came back smiling.

They all finished their icecreams.

Yuri then started jumping uo and down when she saw a space ship looking thing. It was called the "Gravitron" (I acually love this ride!!). They all ran and got it line.

Once they walked in the door Taehyung yelled "MY HOME!" And they all laughed.

Hoseok was terrified and started questing the ride.

(So the ride looked like a giant space ship on the ground. And when you walk in its a circle room with walls slightly leaning. And there is a person in the middle controlling it.  You are supposed to lay down on the wall. And thre are no seat belts. Once the ride starts it starts spinning and you get sucked to the wall. And the wall will move up and down and it will start moving faster and faster.)

)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(You can turn upsife down if you want

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(You can turn upsife down if you want.)

Yuri stood between Hoseok and Yoongi, next to Hoseok was Taehyung, then Jungkook, Then Jungkook, Then Namjoon, and then Jin.

The ride started and the wall went up. Hoseok screamed and closed his eyes. Yuri got scared and quickly grabbed onto Yoongis hand tightly with out noticing. Yoongi blushed.

Once the ride was over Yuri was still holding onto Yoongis hand. He honestly didn't mind.

They both walked out holding hands and the guys noticed. "OOOOOOOO LOOK! I SHIP IT!!" Jimin yelled.

"Awww they are holding hands! How cuteeee~" Taehyung squealed.

Yuris face started heating up and quickly let go. "I-I'm sorry..." Yuri apologized.

"Haha it didn't bother me at all." Yoongi said blushing.

They all rode a ton more rides and the time went by. It was now 9pm. They all decided to split up in groups of two and hangout. Jin and Namjoon went somewhere. Taehyung and Jungkook went somewhere.  Jimin and Hoseok went somewhere.  And That left Yoongi and Yuri.

"Soooo... do you wanna go on the roler coaster Yoongi?" Yuri asked.

"Nope." Yoongi said. "Call me...Oppa." He said.

Yuri blushed.  "W-wanna go on the roler coaster...O-oppa?" Yuri said shyly.

"I would love to." Yoongi said, grabbing Yuris hand...

+++++

BOOM. Its not the best chapter and I'm sorry.  Butttt whateverrr. Hope you all have had a great day! And have you all ate well today?

~Bin

But I'm Broken. |m.ygजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें