45

(five days later)

neither of the boys are updating me on yoongi.  i want to, at least, know how he is.

-

narrator

(two days later)

yuri arrived at the hospital and went to the front desk. she gave her name to the lady in front, and asked to know how min Yoongi was doing. the nurse said that she couldn't give any information to people who aren't family members, or close friends.

yuri nodded. she walked away, frustrated. except this time, she didnt leave the hospital. she made her way to the elevator, and was heading to yoongis floor. she went to his room, the door was closed, and doctors could be seen inside. she decided to place something on door. a note. a goodbye note.

she left his door, and headed back to the elevator. but as many people were in the elevator, she decided to take the stairs. as she made her way to the stairs. someone runs into her, in a hood, and goes towards one of the doors. she ignores it, and goes back to the stairs.

up, up, up. to the roof she is headed. she takes a deep breath as she slowly walked to the edge, as shes always been afraid of heights.

"good bye, Yoongi."

she says, with tears in her eyes.

she couldn't deal with the pain anymore, and the thought of ruining everyone's lives by living made her hurt more. she loves the seven boys that took her in, and protected her. she loved Yoongi more then anything. she'd do anything. what if he got hurt again bc of her? she couldn't deal with that thought. so that was why she came up with the decision to end her life.

she was broken.

-

one step she takes. one more, till she ends her life.

and she goes to take it.

~