20.

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM. ITS KINDA IMPORTANT. OKAY YOU CAN READ THE CHAPTER NOW. HUGS AND KISSES FROM URBAN

20. 

When it was time for Leilani's testimony she was nowhere to be seen. I thought she had followed me inside but that wasn't the case. I looked around the whole block for her. She wasn't in the restaurant and she wasn't in the car. The only thing that came to my mind was she went back to James. I thought I got to her that he was no good for her and all he would do is hurt her until he killed her. I wouldn't let that happen. I drove to my uncles house knowing he could track my last call.

"The last call can't be tracked, I'm sorry dude, they used a disposable". I banged on the table. I'm never going to find her.

"Maybe she just went home, even though you can just do that when you're in the middle of a trial".

What he said made me think. "Yes, yes she did go home, she went home, left me a note, packed a bag and left". He looked at me funny.

"Then why are you still here Jack". I shrugged and ran out the door. I had to get home. The only thing on my mind was getting home. I had to get to my baby before James could.

The fact that he would hurt her made my blood boil and my foot to press harder on the gas. I couldn't see. I was blinded with rage. Everything started moving in slow motion. I couldn't feel what happened next. The next thing I knew I was upside down. My car was crushed. I could feel blood gushing out. My head started to hurt and soon I couldn't see. There was so many black spots popping up that sleep felt like the better option.

--
Heyyyy guys. This is short I know. But oh well. Y'all gon like what I give y'all. Summer is here and I know when summer comes along y'all want more chapters to come faster but all I wanna do is sleep but I might update my new book Rose soon and I might put out a book for poems, y'all can submit your poems to me and I will put it in the book only if you want. And that's just a maybe idea, i don't know yet.

And i just wanna say thank you to the people that have read my books and continue to vote and comment I love that y'all love them. I especially love the comments y'all funny.

xoxo urban